Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies
Thread Closed 

Yes. Dwarf traders are still great with lower auras.

That SWC I mentioned was easy to top. I didn't even play that much either Tongue
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Thanks for putting this together for us!
I personally didn't bother with dwarf traders until I got the t4 aura, but that's only because I knew I'd still be gaining exp in all skills for the foreseeable future so it would end up a waste. But yeah Dregg would know much better than me about how it goes with the other auras, all I can say is it's definitely much less work than PP!

I've not slayed either since EoC and I just had a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?...2x2M2xNQ2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html and it turns out that gargoyles are definitely worth it too if you have the mask. I was also wrong about melee being quicker than magic for abyssals, magic is marginally quicker but melee experience is more valuable due to Glacors being 600k+ magic as hour as well as 4m+ profit. I'll make some edits.
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
I've just edited to OP to increase the amount of firemaking from Book of Char using elder logs. Using the new logs it's now possible to gain as high as 218k experience a day. I'll update gp/xp once the logs stabilise but if Jagex's guide price is anything to go by they're similar to magics (3gp/xp).
Most of them take almost no time, but when together and you have a short amount of time to play they can really eat at your time. sinkholes and at least getting your 2 tickets from fish flingers is defiantly a must for me smile
Umm, wow, this guide is simply amazing! Thank you so much for posting, I am already putting it to use!

Especially helpful since I had been absent from RS for about half a year, so I didn't know about sinkholes and a couple others.
Awesome guide, thanks for making the time to make it smile
Awesome guide Justin!

I always seem to get on these daily/weekly kicks than after a week or maybe two weeks always find myself getting either too busy and I dismiss like 95% of my dailies to work on skills during my minimal play time or just get too lazy to bother with them when I do have time to do them lol
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Nice guide Portus! Very useful smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Thanks everyone for the support, means a lot to me smile

I've made a couple of small changes:
  • Yew parties now take place after every warband wave, w48, NW GE.
  • Added collecting broad arrowheads to the tree run routine, 70k profit per day in near 0 time. (Thanks Knight, read it on your thread in help)

Elder logs for book of char are still looking to be a similar price to magic logs, ~4gp/xp (as opposed to 3gp/xp) at the moment.