Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies
Thread Closed 

Dailies are often underestimated in terms of their power to gain fantastic amounts of experience in a short amount of time. Conventional methods of training skills such as dungeoneering, mining and firemaking can be completely abandoned thanks to activities which were originally intended to give a small boost to the skill. 120 Dungeoneering can take almost no time at all, just by spending 12 minutes a day on a minigame which will give you no need to ever kill a boss monster again.  

Here is a list and brief guide to my favourite dailies/weeklies/monthlies. Please note, this guide uses experience gains based on a maxed total account unless otherwise stated. All events are still worthwhile at lower levels and experience will need to just adjusted accordingly. Every title has a link to its corresponding page on RSWiki which should provide an experience table and more details for where my descriptions are confusing/incomplete.

It may seem a long list, but most of these things take mere minutes, or in some cases, seconds to complete and it's worth doing just about all of these things every day if you're interested in those skills.

Do not forget about reset tokens! The following useful D&Ds can be reset so you can do them all over again:

Daily: Sinkholes, Guthixian Cache
Weekly: Tears of Guthix, Penguins, Familiarisation
Monthly: Troll Invasion, God Statues, Giant Oyster

- Dailies -

Note: Other 'dailies' may include the use of auras - they are not listed here

Warbands wiki

Guthixian Caches wiki

Divine Locations wiki

Arc Contracts wiki 

Sinkholes wiki

The Book of Char wiki

Player Owned Ports wiki

Wicked Hood wiki

Rune Goldberg Machine (Vis Wax) wiki

Daily Challenges wiki

Shop Run wiki 

Jack Of Trades wiki

Bork wiki

Reaper Task wiki

Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza wiki

Helms of Slaying - Abyssal Demons/Dark Beasts wiki 

Sandstone (flasks) wiki

Crystal Tree (Prifddinas) wiki

Motherlode Maw (Prifddinas)  wiki

Farm Run wiki

Treasure Hunter wiki

Seasonals wiki

- Weeklies -

Note: Tears of Guthix and Penguin Hide and Seek will be covered in our weekly events on Saturday

Tears of Guthix wiki

The Circus wiki

Char's Training Cave wiki

Penguins wiki

Meg in POP wiki

Agoroth wiki

Familiarisation wiki

Shattered Worlds Gold Tier Challenge wiki

- Monthlies -

Note: These Monthlies will be covered in our Monthly D&D event 

God Statues wiki

Troll Invasion wiki

Giant Oyster  wiki

Premier Club Vault  wiki

And with that I conclude my guide. If you have any questions please do ask and I'll add in any more essential information which I missed the first time around. Please let me know if you feel I have missed anything important out or you find any errors throughout, be it content or format smile.
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Wow Justin, what an amazing guide! I've never even thought of doing half of the things you've listed here but it just goes to show how much experience is on offer! I'll definitely be referring to this guide in the future. Thanks so much for sharing smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Great guide.

I got a lot of argument with other people at Dwarf Traders, during the Thieving SWC. But nobody had anything to back up their claims that Abyssal Lurker gave more XP than Gloves of Silence/hour. Good to know for sure now. smile

Also, I don't believe you can gain equal ( I know you said similar ) XP rates at C2 if you woodcut as well.

To add to the farm run, as well. You can effect growth times negatively if you log in and out multiple times per hour/15 minutes. It is best, if farming, to stay logged in for hours at a time, or log out after planting and stay logged out for hours. Or for 75 minutes if waiting on herbs to grow.
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Thanks Tay and Dregg for taking the time to read through and for your comments smile

I've not C2ed myself since EoC came out but I believe the rates are somewhere around 100k fishing and 80k woodcutting an hour together, though I'm sure not sure if the DG tasks have affected this at all (particularly with being able to bind a strong gatherers pot). But either way I suppose it is a bit of a stretch for me to call them similar. The point I was trying to get at was that unless you value woodcutting experience very little, Fish Flingers is slower fishing experience despite having the fastest raw fishing experience rate, if that makes sense. I'll give it an edit now, thank you.

I've not got data to support that an abyssal lurker doesn't help with experience, but I've done enough aura hours there both with and without to conclude that if it does make a difference it's very negligible. It's definitely pays for itself though in added loot so it's better to have it than not have it for those willing to put in the extra clicks. And it might help more at lower levels, I'm not sure.

My problem with farm runs these days is I'll log into a world, do plant my trees, "oh dang, sinkhole time!", world hop, do the sinkhole, "oooh warbands time!!", *world hop 3 times*, do some training, "ooh avatar in this world", *hop*, "oh wait, yew party in world 5!", *hop*, okay back to avatar world!, *hop". So it's been two hours and my trees haven't progressed once Tongue I'm giving my trees wayy more time than they need because it should stay above my lowest skill at all times anyway!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Wow... this is really amazing i think i only really knew about 5-6 of those!
Thanks for this, will come really handy in the future!!!

Kiitos ! Biggrin
Thanks Justin, this guide is extremely useful! Ill definitely be doing the book of char daily from now on! Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
This is fantastic, really well explained. Thanks a lot for the tips!
Wow dude. This is great. I'll get to doing these a lot more now. Specially the slayer task one with abbysal demons. Great work here man. <3
Definitely saving this to my favorite guides list!! I can't imagine I'll get around to all of them, but it's very helpful to have a list of them compiled like this (with directions!).
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Thanks, this is going to be really useful. I do have a few questions though.

Are dwarf traders any good with a lower tier thieving aura? I have only a tier 1 aura, and can't upgrade until I get more points.

Are there any other slayer helmets that would be good xp? I have a gargoyle helm, I'm guessing it's not a very good task but I haven't trained slayer since before eoc so I don't know what's what anymore.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones