Hey Surreal!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Lissesul8290
Real-life name/nickname: Jason
Describe yourself in one word: Perfectionist

What made you start playing runescape: 9.5 years ago I was on a bus going home and my friend from across the street mentioned this game called RuneScape. I thought it sounded strange, but I looked into it and found that I had no idea what I was doing (back in the days of RSC). A third friend who was much more accomplished and had already been playing helped me out a bit, and I learned to love the game.

Favorite Movie: SO many great movies.... Lord of the Rings Trilogy/The Hobbit, and How to Train Your Dragon Soundtrack

Occupation: Well... Recent college grad with a music education degree. Taking that degree and using it at Best Buy until I find a "real job".

Hobbies/talents: I am a trombonist and have been for 11 years. I marched in a drum corps for three years on baritone. You could say I love music. Oh, and I have perfect pitch if that means anything to anyone. I also enjoy tennis (would have been on the tennis team had I not chosen marching band in high school) and bowling (I was on the bowling team).

I've been in a few clans throughout my time on RuneScape including: Dark Knights United(long, long time ago), Serenity, The Others, Celestial Conspiracy, and Solers Audaciter. Surreal looks and feels like it is great, and I hope I can be a part of it!
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal, Jason!!
I was Colorguard captain in High school Tongue Can't play an instrument to save my life, but I can flip a flag around! o.O
What are you hoping to do with your music degree?
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Thanks Jos and Ava! Hey, color guard is my favorite part to watch on the field, so that's awesome!

Well I was recently asked by the corps director of my drum corps if I wanted to be a part of the administrative staff (I was an intern this past summer). I'll find out later this year about that.

My dream would be to be a drill designer, and I just need to put together a portfolio and... buy a program that's too expensive to get started. I am very good at designing drill on a free website, and know if I get all of the resources I will be able to accomplish that goal.

But a high school band director/assistant director job would be what I am looking for primarily.
Music degree at best buy, shit that made my laugh, lol . Welcome to the forums Jason. Need any help / info / getting set up, feel free to pm me
Welcome to Surreal smile
@iWader on Twitter.
(2013-10-10 16:35:43)Lissesul8290 Wrote:  Thanks Jos and Ava! Hey, color guard is my favorite part to watch on the field, so that's awesome!

Well I was recently asked by the corps director of my drum corps if I wanted to be a part of the administrative staff (I was an intern this past summer). I'll find out later this year about that.

My dream would be to be a drill designer, and I just need to put together a portfolio and... buy a program that's too expensive to get started. I am very good at designing drill on a free website, and know if I get all of the resources I will be able to accomplish that goal.

But a high school band director/assistant director job would be what I am looking for primarily.

Sometimes it's a thankless job, but I know my band director made a huge impact on lots of his students lives! Best of luck with that Biggrin That's an awesome goal!
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Welcome Jason smile
Welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal smile Hope you enjoy it here with us.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCH Intro To Surreal Harrison 9 4,526 2016-12-06 17:15:45
Last Post: Zezima
  Hey Surreal CC Janezky 7 4,777 2015-09-09 15:03:31
Last Post: Heather
  Complicates intro to the Surreal community. Complicate 7 4,035 2015-01-29 22:26:38
Last Post: Velits
  Hello! Surreal!! Colter 11 6,696 2014-06-24 17:50:03
Last Post: Nevyn
  Greetings Surreal Crew Hayden 21 10,053 2014-06-20 13:12:18
Last Post: old_jon