JAG
Thread Closed 

is really doing my head in now, its asks me everyday to add new device when am useing the same pc. and now am not even getting my emails -.-
cant log in Sad
I had to wait about 3mins and refreshed before it showed up on my email. Maybe try again?
I used to have that problem.. not sure why, but every couple of days my net would reset and IP address would change, and it'd make me re-do JAG. Not sure if it was a problem with my ISP or my modem. Is your IP changing?
To me, JAG is kinda silly when your email account attached is already secure with two step verification, but you can never be too secure I guess.

It's probably what Niv said, your ip is changing and every time it does, JAG is asking for your details again. I also know that it attaches itself to browsers (or it has in the past) so check cookie settings too.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Its weird it only happens to my pc, it works fine on my laptop and on kays laptop, so it cant be the internet.
The only thing i can think of is doing a full format and start over.
Hey Uk Adam M,

Thanks for getting in touch with us again.

I've been forwarded your message as this may be a tech issue causing some issues with how JAG identifies your device.

This is most likely a cache problem, so it should be fairly simple to fix, just follow these steps:

full-Click the Start button --> Search and copy these directories into the search bar:

%HOMEDRIVE%\.jagex_cache_32
%WINDIR%\.jagex_cache_32
%USERPROFILE%\jagexcache\runescape\LIVE
%USERPROFILE%\.jagex_cache_32

Once you've found these folders, please find and delete the files preferences.dat and preferences2.dat

Here is a great video on how to clear your cache if you experience any problems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l68H3V87SN0

I'd also ask that you delete the random.dat file, located here - %USERPROFILE%

After following these steps you'll be asked to run an auto-setup, as well as registering JAG again, however hopefully this time it will remember the device Wink

Give this a shot, and get back to us to let us know how you get on!

Good luck, and have an awesome day!

How did we do? Please click here to give us your feedback.

Kind regards,
Mod Tron