BXP: 21st-23rd of February
Thread Closed 

(2014-02-13 20:53:27)Shawn Wrote:  Plunder with me? <3
I will plunder with you xD for like, an hour until I get sick of it!
This will be the only time I will ever get anything like thieving and agility leveled lol, better make the best of it.
(2014-02-20 05:16:58)Gatrie Wrote:  
(2014-02-13 20:53:27)Shawn Wrote:  Plunder with me? <3
I will plunder with you xD for like, an hour until I get sick of it!
This will be the only time I will ever get anything like thieving and agility leveled lol, better make the best of it.

Ye Not doing plunder anymore for Bxp, heists just made that pointless so im gonna Farm/Div.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Its all about farming and summoning this weekend for me, gunna power train both.. or at least until i run out of charms then probably agility (sigh)
(2014-02-20 04:04:40)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  If any of you are interested, you should be aware that RAF works for this event. So instead of 110% (RAF usual) or 200% (BXP usual) you get 220%.
You can get it with a bond, which are about 6M atm. So if you think 6M is worth it for 3 days of an extra 20% bonus (+4 more of 10% after event) than you can do that.
Hoping to see some big gains this weekend folks! smile

P.S. @Downfall@ / @Bowlinmaster@ or whoever else has tracker access, you should setup a BXP tracker.

Damn, I want that. How does it work though?
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
My idea is summoning and thieving, pyramid plunder. It's going to be horrible because I'll be working all day and having a bit of time at night (if I can stay awake) to do all of this.
(2014-02-20 15:38:37)Dave Wrote:  
(2014-02-20 04:04:40)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  If any of you are interested, you should be aware that RAF works for this event. So instead of 110% (RAF usual) or 200% (BXP usual) you get 220%.
You can get it with a bond, which are about 6M atm. So if you think 6M is worth it for 3 days of an extra 20% bonus (+4 more of 10% after event) than you can do that.

P.S. @Downfall@ / @Bowlinmaster@ or whoever else has tracker access, you should setup a BXP tracker.

Not exactly sure to be honest, this is second-hand information. As far as I know, you do the usual RAF thing (sign up on the website, grab the code) then make a new account and use the code yourself (refering your own account). Then trade your new account money to buy a bond or the bond itself and use that bond to buy membership or the new account to gain the bonus on your main account.
I will be trying it out later tonight so I will try and tell how it goes.

IT SHOULD BE NOTED that this event actually starts Noon GMT Friday to Noon GMT Monday. So 3 full days of training. And still would love a tracker! <3
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2014-02-21 02:23:53)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2014-02-20 15:38:37)Dave Wrote:  

Not exactly sure to be honest, this is second-hand information. As far as I know, you do the usual RAF thing (sign up on the website, grab the code) then make a new account and use the code yourself (refering your own account). Then trade your new account money to buy a bond or the bond itself and use that bond to buy membership or the new account to gain the bonus on your main account.
I will be trying it out later tonight so I will try and tell how it goes.

IT SHOULD BE NOTED that this event actually starts Noon GMT Friday to Noon GMT Monday. So 3 full days of training. And still would love a tracker! <3

Exactly right, you go to http://services.runescape.com/m=friend-r.../splash.ws and do it from there, make a new email for this as well. Then you have to do the tutorial (Actually really enjoyable).

6 hours to go@@@@
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I couldn't log in two both my accounts on them same world on the same computer. I will have to figure something out later.

P.S. Did we get a tracker going?

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Sorry for double post but I just found out that Jagex changed it so that one needs two bonds to activate RAF, putting it at 12M+. I am not sure if I will still take advantage of it.

(2014-02-21 13:33:39)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I couldn't log in two both my accounts on them same world on the same computer. I will have to figure something out later.

P.S. Did we get a tracker going?

I was able to Micah :O just gotta log them in at exactly the same time.

But Tbh even at 12m its still worth it if your going to play alot and utilize it.

Also wader made a tracker its tracking but theres no page for it :p
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bonus Exp Weekend 17th of february Astrophoria 0 1,688 2017-01-11 22:03:01
Last Post: Astrophoria
  Behind the Scenes - February 2014 Gohankuten 8 6,400 2014-02-04 03:51:08
Last Post: Ava
  Behind the Scenes: February 2013 AlchemyHawk 6 4,486 2013-02-05 09:42:53
Last Post: RickySwift
  Behind the Scenes - February Shay 15 7,646 2012-02-06 06:59:04
Last Post: PiXeYstyx