Best Revolution Ability Bar for Ganos?
Thread Closed 

Anyone have any idea? smile
[Image: PP8KZ3O.png]

I just threw this together. It should be pretty solid in general (not just ganos), but I can't promise it's the best. Also keep in mind that I haven't tested it yet.

-1 & 2 are the best dps abilities depending on the situation. You can remove them in situations where you can't use them. Chain can also be moved to the empty spot at #7

-#5 can be switched for Sonic Wave if you're using a 2h staff.

-I don't know what happens when you're too far away to use dragon breath. It may be that you get stalled, in which case you want to remove it and only use it manually when you're in range. You won't want it for ganos anyway.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
http://phpfiddle.org/api/run/j4u-636

saw this, dont understand but looks like something that could be helpful lol
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks Micah. It's basically a tool that calculates dps for you based on your ability bar setup and some info about your gear and the enemy you're fighting. It has a few things that are off or not accounted for, so hopefully the creator is still working on it.

Just tried out my setup from above. What I found was that Dragon Breath would activate whether or not you were in range, so you can use it to hit your target from 2-3 squares away, or it can fire off and not hit anything. If I'm not mistaken, you previously had to be next to your target or you couldn't use it at all.

So with that in mind, I've edited my mage setup. It now looks like this:

[Image: WdnDd6i.png]

-Once again, 1 and 2 should be added/removed as needed. Chain is only good against multiple targets, and Impact only damages enemies with stun immunity.

-Dragon Breath is out, but you still want to activate it manually whenever you can. It's your strongest basic ability unless you're fighting multiple targets with Chain.

-Concentrated Blast is stronger than Wrack, but I put Wrack at #3 because I was concerned about running out of ready abilities (especially when not using the 1 and 2 spots). Maybe play around with that and see if you can switch them without any trouble.

-Sonic Wave is weaker than Wrack, and would stay at #4 if you were using a 2h setup.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Dave the DPS King tbh
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Robot ABILITY BARS OF AWESOMENESS! TheMrSpyro 11 9,043 2018-01-15 00:16:01
Last Post: Avernicius
  RuneScape Revolution Shay 25 14,476 2011-11-24 12:07:27
Last Post: Dave