RuneScape Name: Dreggstar
Total level: 2584
Combat level: 138
Location or Timezone: Pacific
IRC Nickname: Dreggstar
Have you been referred here? If so, by whom? Let's say....umm...Debs smile

General Information
What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Farming
Why are you applying?: I couldn't help myself. Playing more than I thought I would.
How can you contribute to Surreal?: I'd probably be good with hosting events. Just being laid-back, overall.

Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: Old Goats, Surreal.
Some of you might know the story of my first clan. I was basically the only person there who would suggest others train in more efficient ways. I never insulted anybody or called their methods of training stupid. But they felt if I was saying they were wrong, it was the same as a personal attack on them. One day I was insulted ( like really insulted ) and was kicked from the clan. Then I met you guys! smile

Last year, and it had been coming a while, I just couldn't handle how much I hated the game. Every update felt wrong. Not like they ruined the game in any way, but how each was designed and filled with, what I felt, bad decisions. So I decided to quit. I gained some stuff and lost some stuff because of it. I decided to just visit one day and I've ended up playing more than I planned. I've been asked to join other clans since coming back, but I just can't leave you guys.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? Yes

Other comments: Yahoo
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Sorry but upon review of your account history we have decided to decline your application. We just can't have dreggs getting into the clan.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
[Image: welcome_back_minions.gif]
[Image: Old%20Spice.png]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
[Image: xOmsHrZ.png][Image: foVlp4A.png]
[Image: mvqw94O.png]
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
Wub Dreggy
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Dreggy Wub
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Application Approved
[Image: prov_accepted.jpg]

Please Read!
Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can complete your application

Additionally, please join our Clan Chat 'Surreal' in-game, and a staff member will add you to our clan.

As you spend time here, you'll be using our clan HUB, located at the top right of the forums, which allows you to track activity, see your trial progress and stay on top of things!

HUB
Just on the menu bar on the forums, open the HUB to see at a glance activity information, when our next skill week is and more!

[Image: eac3Qrn.png]

Attending Surreal Events

In-game Events (Weekly)

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. All you have to do is attend two in two weeks, remember?

Click here to go to our events forum, to see the events for this week Please remember, sometimes early on in the week, the events may not have been posted yet.

Skill Week Championship (Bi-weekly)

Skill Week Championship (known as SWC) is a great way to gain experience, and competitively skill against feirce competition.

Every second week, we open a skill vote as well as a sign up in the HUB. If the HUB reports it is Week 1 or 3, a competition is usually underway. Ask us to be added to it!

Clan Citadel Cap

Capping in Surreal's Citadel is very valued, and we appreciate any help on this front. Capping each week counts as one event per week. Posting a screenshot in the Cap Reward thread is mandatory to receive points for it.

Questions?

What counts as an event?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Should I wait out my entire trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion in the HUB. The quicker, the better!

Ask Staff!

Seriously. Don't be afraid. We don't bite! Simply PM Downfall or any staff member in-game or on the forums, or even in the clan chat if you have any questions or need help. We'll even extend your trial period if you need to. We're here to help you enjoy your time here!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Sorry sir, but we don't want you back...

Alright.. yeah we do!! Yay!!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! You guys love me so just let me back in. <3 [Expires 26th September] Lilbod 25 9,232 2011-09-12 23:29:19
Last Post: Gohankuten