Back after Break
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Advay
Real-life name/nickname: Ricky

Hey all how's it going? I use to be a member of this community back  in 2014. After a break from RuneScape I am making my return and would like to be apart of the community again. Probably would've been back sooner but RuneScape didn't feel that fluent back when NXT released but the performance seems to be better now and the perfect time to make a return to the game. Hoping to be able to continue making progress towards all 99s, making friends within the community, and of course being apart of the skilling competitions. 
~ Advay [Image: king2.gif]
Hey Ricky! Welcome back to Surreal smile I'm glad you want to make a return! Biggrin You may see some familiar faces as we've been having some returning members coming back to the clan lately!

If you ever have any questions, just let us know! I hope Surreal is just as awesome as it was when you were in it before, or even better! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2016-05-29 03:02:33)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Ricky! Welcome back to Surreal smile I'm glad you want to make a return! Biggrin You may see some familiar faces as we've been having some returning members coming back to the clan lately!

If you ever have any questions, just let us know! I hope Surreal is just as awesome as it was when you were in it before, or even better! Biggrin

Thanks for the welcome  smile Hopefully I'll be able to see some familiar faces and hope the Teamspeak is still as fun as it was in the past.
Welcome back! Hope to speak to u soon in the CC
Hi Ricky! Welcome back. smile
Hey Ricky. I'm not sure if I remember you but welcome back smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
I don't have any recollections of you though I think there was a Ricky of sorts. Was Advay your RSN back then or was it different? Either way welcome back.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2016-05-29 22:06:17)Gohankuten Wrote:  I don't have any recollections of you though I think there was a Ricky of sorts.  Was Advay your RSN back then or was it different?  Either way welcome back.

I think you're thinking of Rickyswift :p I don't think this is him, but who knows?
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Thanks for the additional welcomes everyone. Tongue

(2016-05-29 22:06:17)Gohankuten Wrote:  I don't have any recollections of you though I think there was a Ricky of sorts.  Was Advay your RSN back then or was it different?  Either way welcome back.

My RSN back then was Jarakko.
Advay King2
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."

[Image: Advay.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,944 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  Updated Intro Since I came Back Harrison 5 3,421 2017-05-09 16:23:05
Last Post: Harrison
  Mikuri is back?! Mikuri 14 8,993 2015-05-08 11:29:00
Last Post: Mikuri
  Guess who's back? Jay 11 6,362 2015-03-03 21:08:45
Last Post: Jos
  Elsa's back@@ Elsa 4 3,172 2015-02-14 15:37:50
Last Post: Jonathan