It's time to vent...rilo!

Ah, like skype?.. Ive heard of Ventrilo, Some friend of mine said it was something he and his guild on World at Warcrap (craft*) used.
Got a little question, But why am i rankless.. and called a newb -.- ?
Sweet! Good to know about ventrillo, maybe I should try that microphone I have lying around on it Grin good luck to everyone taking on the agil skill week!
(2010-10-31 02:10:06)Blue guy42 Wrote:  Ah, like skype?.. Ive heard of Ventrilo, Some friend of mine said it was something he and his guild on World at Warcrap (craft*) used.
Got a little question, But why am i rankless.. and called a newb -.- ?

Rankless means you haven't applied to join the clan yet. Newb is a posting rank, changes upon how many posts you have on the forum. smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
So Downfall, could you give me a ranking list/title list ?

over how much posts you need for getting this and that title and so on smile

would be appriciated.
[Image: di-1412884913869.png]
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I thank you smile, but now im off to bed smile
Oh I have Vent, I havent used it for some time though, once I've settled into my new place I'll come drop by on vent Biggrin
MMM, I shall have to get my vent up and running. And I want to get a my PC connection thing for Turtle Beaches.
Every time I get in Vent no one's on LOL bad timing I guess. Might need a hand once I use it too, seeing as I am a Vent "virgin" Wink
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

(2010-11-05 09:57:39)Frosty Wrote:  Every time I get in Vent no one's on LOL bad timing I guess. Might need a hand once I use it too, seeing as I am a Vent "virgin" Wink

I saw you connect and then dc. We might be in the AFK channel sometimes but that doesn't always mean that we are not there. If you need help with anything Ventrilo related feel free to contact me. Grin
[Image: ramuhitsuji.png][Image: ramuhitsuji.png]
[Image: ramu.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for Promotions! Downfall 31 23,072 2012-05-25 13:56:51
Last Post: Crow