Still Rockin'!

Can there be a +1337 Rep button next to all the leader's name? They deserve it!! Thank you so much!! These forums look AAMAAZINNGGG!!! And thank you for the massive efforts you put into the clan!! <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
OMG. Every topic revamp is really nice 8)!
I now have 3 more yellow friends now Biggrin! ILY guys <3

Skill Week Championship sounds really fun! And. OMG.

I can feel the love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Canyou feel it too?
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Thank you all for the supportive posts! I for one am happy and I'm sure Jordan and the rest of the Staff Team are happy that you all love the updates we've brought you on Surreal's First Birthday!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of our birthday and partay on through the night! Remember....no EXP wasting please. WubTo_keep_order
Wow!

Firstly, big congrats to Ev, Baj and Return. It's going to be great having you three involved as staff. Good

I'm finally a senior!!! Rofl So now my name fits, hey? Tongue
It's been fantastic being with this clan. I hope we're all around for such a long time that I can be an "Ancient" member!

Jordan, great work, and great work by all the other staff involved too.
Looks like it's going to be an interesting year ahead. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Congratulations Surreal on 1 year smile. I am extremely happy to say that I've been with Surreal since day one. Through the good times, and the scarce bad ones. Surreal has changed a lot, but I won't forget the people and times that made Surreal what it is. I also won't forget the wonderful staff team that made sure that Surreal ran smoothly, along with Jordan's hard work to make the site and forums beautiful as always.

I also have to say congratulations to Old_Jon, on making it this far with Surreal. I'm sure he'll enjoy the perks of being a senior Grin. Also Congratulations to Evaluate and Exbajalator on showing dedication and giving a chance at helping to make Surreal better. I'm sure you two will provide us with a great experience. And finally, thank you for allowing me to participate as a staff member not once, but twice. The first time I did not do well with the staff rank, but I'll try my best to not fall down that road this time around.

2 years here we come.

1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
(2011-10-02 21:46:05)Danny Wrote:  Remember....no EXP wasting please.

Have to admit I was thinking along those same lines at the event Tongue

[Image: 111002161609.png]

lol <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Many Happy Returns Surreal! Congratulations on your first wonderful & successful year! You truly have created an amazing place and I wish you all the best for the coming years.

Never doubted ya Jordy! Keep up the good work, all of you!
Hi
Absolutely amazing. Where to start, where to start.

First off, congrats to all the new staff, and thank you for the opportunity on my part. and congrats to Jon on senior member. Great things to come from all around, I'm sure.

Second, the forum updates are simply brilliant, thank you for your continuing to put so much time into Surreal to make it such a great place.

Lastly, the updates to skill week look excellent, can't wait to see them in action.

Surreal forever Wub
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Awesome News! Congrats to the new Staff Wub
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Happy birthday Surreal, although I'm new here, I can appreciate how much work all of you put in, so thank you everyone.
Gratz on new staff members and old jon
And will be exciting the new skill weeks
Wub
[Image: teamsara.png]
[Image: benfas.png]
[Image: k2o37l.jpg]