Still Rockin'!

(2011-10-02 21:46:05)Danny Wrote:  Remember....no EXP wasting please. WubTo_keep_order
This. To_keep_order Dwarf

Wow I didn't think this update would be this big. Shok
First off I am a guy who doesn't like change, when things are good, why change it? But I have to realize change can make things even better, which is what is happening in surreal! So even though I am hesitant about a lot of the stuff happening just because that is who I am, I am also really excited for it and I can tell in a months time I will be so glad it happened. Biggrin

Congratulations to Evaluate, Exbajalator and Returnfate on your promotions! They are all definitely well deserved, you guys have all shown your commitment to Surreal in various ways.
Also welcome Old_Jon to this big, ever-growing group of seniors. Wub It is funny that I actually noticed the other day you were a full member, and I was like "Old Jon has been here for forever..that is odd". Now your at last a senior!

Thanks Jordan for all your hard work, the new skins look pro and the badges too! I am excited for all these new things like SWC, events etc...lots of good stuff to come for year 2. Biggrin
P.S. The new format that this post and all the updated info in looks so fricking amazing..eye candy! Wub

[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Awesome job Jordan!!!

Also, congrats to the new staff members and to Jon! Biggrin

Surreal keeps getting better and better!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Congratulations to you all! smile

Love all the changes to the forums, too. Awesome work as always Jord. <333
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
1 year of awesomeness!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Thing's can't get much better!
Simply awesome Jord. Can't say much more than that Wub

Congratulations to the new dudes in yellow and blue too. Very well deserved all of you smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Amazing updates ^^ congrats to our new new Staff Biggrin and old Seniors Grin
Great job with the changes, Downfall. Congrats on Staff & Senior, everyone! Long live Surreal.
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
sweet
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Gratz to Surreal and members for 1 year!!!

Fantastic new staff smile

Keep on Rockin
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]