This just isn't us...

(2011-11-30 03:25:33)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-11-30 03:07:14)Heather Wrote:  Ok well if adding in somekind of Junior member rank would be a waste of time, what about holding "community" events so we are able to invite friends and other people to events with Surreal? That most certainly will not be a waste of time and will still open our community a bit more.
(2011-11-29 21:57:54)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I think it might an okay idea to have some events be open to people. so clan members can invite friends if they wanted.
I just said that earlier. Tongue

i know but no one answered u when u brought it up :p

I have a friend who really wants to get into skilling, and idk I think he would feel more comfortable around me and max est, and I would like to help him get comfortable around Surreals Community, so you might start seeing him around here soon =]
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
You are welcome to bring a friend to our events - they just will not be included in any kind of attendance to do with the clan, but they are more than welcome to come and hang out with us though smile
(2011-11-30 04:05:12)Meg Wrote:  You are welcome to bring a friend to our events - they just will not be included in any kind of attendance to do with the clan, but they are more than welcome to come and hang out with us though smile

Good, that works for me smile thanks meg
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]