This just isn't us...

Hi everyone!

It's great to be back! (I'm back Tongue) And I've missed all of you during my terrible exams. I have a minor announcement to make for all of you. Recently, we announced that our requirements changed from 1900+ total to 2000+ total.

Reflecting back on the decision that we made, I can see that much of it was cornered towards a straight skilling clan, though when you think about it - we're a community too. Looking back, I feel like the requirements are a little too high.

We cater for a different crowd of skillers, and there are clans out there that are directed towards high leveled players specifically - we want to broaden our spectrum a little and offer more to more people. smile

Based on these thoughts as well as a genuine desire to put Surreal in the right direction, I've lowered our requirements to their original 1900+.

Thanks and I hope you had a great thanksgiving! Wink

PS: A big thanks goes to the entire staff team for looking after the place so well <3

Edit: Also just confirming that for a little while a few extra parts of our boards may not be functional. This was due to a security upgrade we had to make. Thanks for understanding!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I backed the 2k+ decision originally but I think it is good that we've taken it back down, hopefully we'll be seeing more new faces around smile

Edit: Oh, and welcome back :p
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

That sounds more than fair Jordan and it is awesome to have you back! <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Welcome back! smile looking forward to get to know you better.

About the req's i think there should be exceptions for just skillers, who usually don't have that high total lvls...
Welcome back Jordan
and you didnt lose any time in making surreal a better place
I think what ever decision downfall makes is a good one!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2011-11-28 13:24:10)Jonathan Wrote:  Welcome back! smile looking forward to get to know you better.

About the req's i think there should be exceptions for just skillers, who usually don't have that high total lvls...

I can tell you that this will be discussed properly in the near future. I cant say whether we will or will not decide to make any special reqs for "Skillers" just yet.

(2011-11-28 13:57:50)Kniight Lost Wrote:  Welcome back Jordan
and you didnt lose any time in making surreal a better place

That's because I was holding the fort with Meg and we kept it as awesome that it is already!!

Welcome back btw broski <3 ILY Wub
Welcome back, Jordan. <3 Good job getting through your exams! Bringing the required total level back down to 1900 seems reasonable. Going from 1900 to 2000 doesn't take too incredibly long, so any 1900 members that apply from here on out will be just as good as the 2000 ones. Maybe not as good stat-wise, but no less of a good clan member with a positive attitude and love for skilling, of course.

It's good to have you back! <3
Welcome back, Fearless Leader! Wub

I backed the 2k+ total change when it was made, but had no opposition to it remaining the same either, so this change back to 1900 with a sound reasoning is just peachy. Grin
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Thanks for the heads up. smile