New Requirements

I agree with the new requirements. It allows more room for our community to open up and grow and allow the new future generation of skillers to be involved with people of similar interests. Like Evaluate said, we arent an "elitist clan" and we should lower the reqs to bring in new generation skillers smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
After contemplating over this quite a bit this week, I think it will be a great change for Surreal. What I love about this clan, and what I have always loved is the community aspect. It's no news to anyone that we've seen a big activity slump recently too, so this can't help but improve the clan's community.

Welcome to all newcomers smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
1700 total for everyone else huh? This works for me as it will take less time to join this clan :]
What happens if a level 30 accidentally levels up, then happens to be <1700 total with >30 cbt XD

GG them

Edit: Shouldn't really be hard anyway for them to get back in, rare circumstances and getting 1700+ total now takes only like a month or 2 imo.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
I like the changes to the the requirement smile
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
CROW IS COMING BACK
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Nice.... maybe one day I will come back to RS, and become a member in surreal since I did get up to 1800 skills and u guys dropped the requirements some.

Hope surreal gets alot of new members since this was an awesome clan, and u guys can stay a float.

thanks
Lynn
[Image: Lynn.png]

Hey,

Just wondering, are these new requirements still the latest ones? Because on the website it clearly states that a level 3-30 skiller needs to have 1400 total levels and not 1300.. I really hope it's 1300 because then I'd be able to join earlier! smile

- Errando
(2012-08-28 20:59:11)Errando Wrote:  Hey,

Just wondering, are these new requirements still the latest ones? Because on the website it clearly states that a level 3-30 skiller needs to have 1400 total levels and not 1300.. I really hope it's 1300 because then I'd be able to join earlier! smile

- Errando

Take a look at this topic: http://clansurreal.com/board/thread-4761.html

This topic is quite old now and requirements were only lowered temporarily, but have now been raised back to 1400+ for skillers, and 1900+ for main accounts.

Hope to see you get those additional levels soon :>
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Activity Requirements Adjusted Downfall 28 15,115 2015-02-05 00:07:00
Last Post: Downfall
  Requirements Change Downfall 27 24,950 2011-01-22 07:38:15
Last Post: Pitufo