[Information] Surreal Lottery [Closed]
Thread Closed 

Currency 
[Image: lotteryi.png]

DESCRIPTION
This is the Surreal lottery, made to help surreal members in their skilling with a small boost of money!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
To participate, you need to post in here saying that you want to participate. I'll add you into the list. The first ticket is free.

IMPORTANT: I keep all names in here, so no need to post for every lottery! But, if you want to be removed, feel free to post here.
WHO WILL WIN?
The winner will be announce every friday (or saturday if I can't) and to get your prize, simply find me online or if you never see me, we could try something with a staff member like ChangingLane to give you your prize as soon as possible.

Next draw : October 7!
PARTICIPANTS (september 30-7)
- AlchemyHawk -> 1 ticket(s)
- Agent Shay -> 1 ticket(s)
- Kniight Lost -> 1 ticket(s)
- Old Jon -> 1 ticket(s)
- ChangingLane -> 1 ticket(s)
- Tay -> 1 ticket(s)
- Fear -> 1 ticket(s)
- S15 -> 1 ticket(s)
- Cem -> 1 ticket(s)
- Ryan -> 1 ticket(s)
- Kun -> 1 ticket(s)
- Zooperman -> 1 ticket(s)
- Lexx -> 1 ticket(s)
- oef3 - 1 ticket(s)
- Downfall -> 1 ticket(s)
- Smith -> 1 ticket(s)
- Dinneh -> 1 ticket(s)
- Xcel -> 1 ticket(s)
- BrokenDolly -> 1 ticket(s)
- Evaluate -> 1 ticket(s)
- `Killer -> 2 ticket(s)
- Narccius -> 1 ticket(s)
- TheSkalabrad -> 1 ticket(s)
DONATIONS
It is not needed, but some members like to donate too for the lottery, feel free to donate anytime. Here's a list of current donators.
- Old Jon : 1000k
- ChangingLane : 1000k
- Lexx : 6000k
- xAndrew : 1000k
- Oef3 : 1000k
COMMENTS / SUGGESTIONS?
Feel free to PM about anything. I'll gladly accept every comments and suggestions. Positive feedfack is fun too! ^^
RULES
- Been at least full member in surreal for 1 month.
- A member cannot win more than one time in a row.
JACKPOT
The jackpot is set to 1m each week. I'll fund it every week and any donators money will fund it in my place, so the jackpot stays at 1m. So for exemple, if Clifford donates me 200k, I'll only need to fund 800k. Any donations bigger than 1m will be held for next jackpot and so on. A note for possible donators, don't donate if you plan to get it back or if you can't spare the money. I will not refund donators if they want their money back.

Current jackpot : 1000k.
EXTRA TICKETS
To get your extra ticket, you need to find me in-game to give me the money or a staff member like ChangingLane. There is also a maximum of 1 extra ticket per member.

Current extra tickets are 40k.
PAST WINNERS

- July 22 : Zooperman
- July 29 : Dinneh
- August 11 : xAndrew & Old Jon
- August 19 : Oef3
- August 26 : Lexx
- September 2 : `Killer
- September 9 : AlchemyHawk
- September 16 : S15
- September 30 : Xcel & Zooperman
- October 7 : ???

GOLD LUCK!
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

So how do people take part?
Also it looks great Mikuri, good job!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
To participate, you need to post in here saying that you want to participate. I'll add you into the list. For an extra ticket, read below in the right section.

Is that what you asked? smile Maybe it is not clear? EDIT: Added a gold font, maybe it's more visible now.
Thanks ^^!

I have no idea how I missed that. Lol I saw participants, but I missed Participate lol.

Go ahead and sign me up. Good
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Sign me up too, please? Thanks!

Also: I don't really know what forum this would go in, since the events forum is for actual in-game activities and this is more of a fun little activity outside of the game. I think it's fine here for now. ^_^
(2011-07-15 20:32:50)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I have no idea how I missed that. Lol I saw participants, but I missed Participate lol.

Go ahead and sign me up. Good

Haha Tongue! But now, thanks to you, people will see it faster smile
Added to the list!

(2011-07-15 22:07:58)Agent Shay Wrote:  Sign me up too, please? Thanks!

Also: I don't really know what forum this would go in, since the events forum is for actual in-game activities and this is more of a fun little activity outside of the game. I think it's fine here for now. ^_^

That's cool! It'll stay here for the time being smile
Added to the list!

Haha, sounds like fun. Good luck everyone. smile
Sign me up! if i can find you in game ill buy an extra ticket
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2011-07-15 23:16:52)Zooperman Wrote:  Sign me up! if i can find you in game ill buy an extra ticket

Perfect! I'll see you in-game soon then Wink
Added to the list!

EDIT:
Zoop paid his extra ticket!

sign me up
and good luck to everyone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,503 2018-01-21 10:19:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,519 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! AlchemyHawk 825 352,260 2013-09-18 03:44:25
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,280 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Skillign Ladder - Surreal to sign up? Crow 8 6,169 2011-04-08 12:00:57
Last Post: PiXeYstyx