Theskalabrad's Introduction
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: TheSkalabrad is my original name, but I change it every 30 days to B7.

Describe yourself in one word: Disciplined.

What got you started playing Runescape?: In Real Life Friends, although none of them play anymore.
Favorite Movie: Howl's Moving Castle.
Occupation: I am studying 2 carreers, Architecture and Civil Engineer, almost finishing the first one, so I also work in a small architecture office.
Other language(s): I speak my native language Spanish, English, French and a little Japanesse because my girlfriend is moving up there next year and she speaks it fluently and has thaugth me well.
Hobbies/talents: I like to Runescape, maybe too much Biggrin!

I am going to copypaste an introduction I had in my blog in tif long time ago, because I am a lazy cat:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/215716-theskal...916-total/

Hi, my Runescape name is Theskalabrad and my name in real life is Nicolas, I am 19 years old. I play Runescape , I live in Bogota, Colombia (Southamerica, if you don’t know). I go to University, going currently to seventh semester (4th year) of Architecture and fourth semester of Civil Engineer (Ending 2nd year), I work at the moment in an architecture office. I am really young for the university, and when I am not studying or working, I am with my girlfriend, my parents, or in runescape, to be honest, I don’t do anything else . I have been playing runescape since June of 2007, when a friend (beerrobber, rs name) told me about it. This is my first account, and If I lose it, I am pretty sure I would quit. I have been riding horse since I am 4 years old, but I also love soccer, basketball, tennis and ride bycicicle.

Welcome to Surreal Nicolas smile,

Hope you enjoy it here!
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
Hiya Nicholas and welcome to Surreal Biggrin hope you enjoy it here with us Biggrin
Wow you do everything. smile Awesome sports, tons of languages, job, gf, close to 2 degrees at 19 and awesome stats, idk how do you it!
Welcome to the clan Nicolas, I hope you enjoy it. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I know I said hi to you before in the cc, just saying hi again. smile And I guess it was TIF that I remembered seeing you from. Glad you found your way here. Grin
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hello Nicolas. Very pleased to meet you and I look forward to catching up with you in runsecape.

My very first runescape friend (Shamanfly) I met when I started playing runescape so may years ago was from South America. He was a great guy. Geographically we will find we will be playing Runescape at the same time. Good

I love the name of your friend "beerrobber". As an Aussie I find that is quite an amusing name. Grin

Enjoy your "stay" with us. I'm sure you will find plenty of things to do, and be a part of, because this is such a great clan. smile

Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to Surreal, Nick! And holy cow, your favorite movie = <33333333! Miyazaki is the best, isn't he?! ^__^

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything!
Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome to surreal! smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Oh didn't expect such a warm welcome Comitee Grin!

Well how do i do it? as I told you I work in a small office, so I just have to go once or twice a week and hardcore work for like 4 hours and all the week's duties are done. I do not have much friends in university but manily because my classmates are 24's - 25's so they do have another lifestyle, and well if it wasn't for my girlfriend everything would be much harder, she is my back up Grin.

And yes Shay, glad to find out another ghibli's and Miyazaki's fan Biggrin. I am looking a good version of The Borrowers Arrietty, have you seen it, or do you know where I could look it? :o

Nice to meet you aswell Jon, the people from SouthAmerica are really nice Biggrin, hopefully I will be nice too >:o

Yeh Evaluata maybe from Tif :p, and thanks to Ryan, Meg, Witchbound and Smith for their messages. Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 7,379 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,968 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,448 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,837 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 5,065 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe