Introduction! :)
Thread Closed 

Hello!
My name is Ryan and I'm 23 from England. I play Runescape in my spare time and have been playing it for about 11 years since my friends got me to make an account on my 12th birthday party (what a hectic birthday that was..  Yahoo ). 

So a little about the real me.. I recently got a kitten named Dexter who is a very lively Maine-Coon and has given me far too many scars already! I am very ambitious in my career and push myself a lot to achieve more. I enjoy football and am a huge Man United fan. I also love watching the LCS (League Championship Series) but don't play league of legends any more (too much rage..). If anyone follows this I support Fnatic!

So a little about the Runescape me now.. I started in 2006 and have played the game on and off since then. I used to play with friends but as they stopped playing it I never really gave the game up. I grabbed my username in the first batch release and was absolutely buzzing when I got it! I still get random pm's to buy it even now but would never ever sell it. I was once part of a clan completely based around farming and found my favourite skill in doing so. I farm my heart out and have always had the goal to get the sexy 120 cape which I managed to grab late 2015. I also achieved max in the same year and also in that year blew my bank on 120 Prayer.. The particles were worth it.. I swear.. I also used to be a DJ on RuneRadio which was a radio hosted by the website RuneZone. I did this for a couple of months and met loads of great people in doing it. Unfortunately the Radio closed down Sad.

My current goal in Runescape is to achieve 120 Smithing.

Anyway that's a bit about me, I'm hoping this clan could be the clan I've been searching for. I'm very happy so far smile 

Thanks,

Ryan  Bye
Well hey there, Ryan! Nice to meet you! I've also played runescape on and off--but I can't say my prayer is that high lol.

Your kitten sounds adorable! Looking forward to getting to know you in the cc!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
We are your soulmate :-)

Welcome to Surreal and to the CC,
if you need any help don't hesitate to PM me or any other staff member.
Just remember stay surreal!!

and enjoy your stay, I know we love having you here so far.
Hey Ryan! Welcome to Surreal! Glad I managed to catch you on to verify with you if we'd be a good match for you or not smile Awww I love cats! I have none anymore unfortunately Sad Dexter is such a cute name lol. Also, OMGOSH, I was on RZ (though I was never a DJ), although I wasn't super active and my activity on the forums dwindled down over time. I'm hoping we will get to look forward to your application - we'd be very happy to have you in our family smile

If you ever have any questions, never hesitate to ask anyone on the staff team smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Great intro...and welcome to Surreal. Wizard   Hope you enjoy being a Surrealian as much as I do!!    Yahoo
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Welcome, Ryan!

I also love farming and want to achieve 120 farming. Any tips for a starter like me (just got 99 last week)?

kitty pic pls. Biggrin
Welcome Ryan! 120 farming, that's insane!!
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,826 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,562 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,942 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,661 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,759 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe