Poll: Do you have a routine in Runescape?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep!
3 16.67%
No, what the hell?
9 50.00%
Yeah, but I get distracted.
3 16.67%
No but I want one
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Runescape Routine
Thread Closed 

I used to have a daily Runescape routine for myself. It was based around my skill and money making goals. Since I've stopped my routine, I've lost a bit of interest in Runescape. I want to develop one again.

It used to be something like:
  • Collect Sand
  • Train Hunting - 2 hours
  • Go to GE (buy whatever, sell whatever)
  • Train Woodcutting - 2 hours
  • Slaying - 2 hours
  • Fishing - 2 hours
(the times arent correct, I can't remember what I did)

What's your daily/weekly/whatever Runescape routine? Do you set time goals for yourself, or just a list of activities?

Do you not even bother and think I'm frickin weird?
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I don't really bother, but I'd quite like to get into a routine, especially one that involves me doing dailies xD.

At the moment the only routine like thing I do is farm runs every morning ready for when I get back from school, and even they are slacking now Tongue.
I used to do Farm runs every morning, now and then if I did herbs and flowers and before I went to bed. I would then do around 3 hours of something a night and probably end up doing something boring I don't remember, Farming is all I remember, then I quit and screwed up my routine again completely so now I just kinda go with the flow. smile
I voted "Yep!" allthough it's not 100% true. It all depends on which skill I'd like to train.
I always start with a farm-trip in the morning so that kind of counts as a routine, but the rest of the day is almost completely random. I try to wear my Amulet of Farming as much as possible so I can do farm-trips as much as possible. If I can't wear it, I time it as good as possible, do if after an certain amount of familiairs or after a task.
So the only routine I actually have are the farming-trips
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
No routines for me. Usually I focus on one thing at a time.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
i just set a goal, complete it.
I usually stick to one goal, and if I can't focus on one goal I tend to just stand around slacking - never stuck to any routine except for when I was farming lol

do pengs count as a routine? Tongue that would be about it lol
My Runescape routine:

Play the game

Log out

other than that no real things I do everytime I´m online.
I hate routines with a passion, they are some of the qucikest money & exp in the game though, which pisses me off because I like free stuff, but doing routines drives me up the wall, this includes all dailies (like battlestaves & sand), monsters (bork & skeletal horror), other (kingdom & tog) and even farming. >.>
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I suppose routines and checklists just work very well for me.. In all aspects of my life smile I have a weekly routine and it reallly helps me keep myself accountable to finish the things I need to. You'll see checklists all over for me Tongue
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,241 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,580 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,744 2016-10-21 21:59:26