Mihana's late intro

Runescape Name: Mihana
Real-life name/nickname: Joan or Joanna
Describe yourself in one word: Appreciative

What made you start playing runescape: Club Penguin crush a decade ago hahaha
Favorite Movie: Les Miserables
Music taste: Really random depending on my mood: musical, classical, pop, rock, R&B, soul, metal, usually Disney, Japanese, really old classic songs
Other games: Would board games count? I'm practically unbeatable in Connect Four and Scrabble!
Other language(s): Filipino (first language), basic Japanese and Spanish
Hobbies/talents: Watching anime, movies, series or random YouTube videos like documentaries or Got Talent, now getting back to reading books, trying to learn the piano, I love travelling to scenic and historical places, and I love singing but singing doesn't love me back. :c hahaha!
Awwh that wass a fun read Biggrin <3 Cool that you're learning how to play the piano! Do you have a piano or keyboard at home to practise?
(2018-09-07 12:07:40)Beccah Wrote:  Awwh that wass a fun read Biggrin <3 Cool that you're learning how to play the piano! Do you have a piano or keyboard at home to practise?

I have a keyboard in Philippines and I'm looking into buying one here in the UK soon and in the future maybe attend actual piano lessons if I can Biggrin
It's so cool to know more about my daughter! I mean, wait a minute... I should know these things.... I'M YOUR MUM! Shameful XD

I love that you're learning to play the piano! So cool! Piano is the #1 favorite instrument I love listening to. This is probably the main reason why I like Bruce Hornsby's songs so much smile You should listen to a couple of his songs if you've never heard his music. I recommend some such as "In The Low Country", "Across The River", "Cyclone", "The Show Goes On" (that piano buildup in the beginning <3), "Mandolin Rain" (warning: emotional song, but really pretty-sounding)
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hello and welcome to the clan
Ohhh that's awesome, mum! I love music with piano as background! I'll definitely check his music out! Biggrin

@Knight: Thanks, buddy! smile
I love Les Mis, esp the one with Anne Hathoway <3
(2018-09-07 19:52:02)Meg Wrote:  I love Les Mis, esp the one with Anne Hathoway <3

I'm dying to see the musical in London someday!
About tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.
If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
(2018-09-08 04:21:25)Niickelodeon Wrote:  About tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

Heyyy I didn't know that there's such a section for introductions, okay? XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro! Pragnos 8 3,782 2021-11-13 05:38:25
Last Post: RinToyama31
  Late Intro for Dazie Dazie 10 5,992 2020-04-20 04:48:45
Last Post: Saint Kain
  dunder's intro dunder 7 5,312 2018-06-01 01:50:46
Last Post: Jerome
  A little intro from an old member Mini Kniight 10 6,753 2018-05-09 21:30:33
Last Post: Saint Kain
  Intro: Return Of The Squid Pt. III GravenSquid 5 4,308 2017-10-10 16:44:01