Oh Ma Gawsh - Updated!
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone,

My name is Tay (or Taylor), and I'm currently 18 years old. I'm male, and I reside in Perth, Australia and have done so my entire life. I like to think of myself as a fairly fun and outgoing person to hang around, and I'm always up for a laugh or a good time.

In my spare time I enjoy watching and playing a variety of different sports, keeping myself fit, enjoying the amazing beaches that Perth has, and partying with my friends. I occasionally play MW2 also, but RuneScape tends to be the main game that I stick with during my free time.

I finished High school last year, and am currently nearing completion of my first year of University this year. I'm studying Commerce (Business) with a major in Property and Finance, and so far it has been enjoyable (well, as enjoyable as an education can get!). I also work part-time inside a local gym just doing front desk work, which provides me with a decent disposable income to waste on the weekends!

I first discovered RuneScape back in 2002 with my cousin, but gave up after about 5 minutes. I then returned 3 years later in 2005 and began playing a bit more regularly. Since then I've gone through a few different accounts and had a few pretty satisfying achievements. I've also been an Administrator at Draynor.net for about 12 months and founded a successful skilling clan before stepping down from both due to School commitments last year. Since then I've been on and off from RuneScape all year, but recently returned in October (10/10/10 actually!) to find that my old friend Downfall had started this extraordinary clan. I've jumped on-board and been enjoying RuneScape more and more, as I've established such a friendly and supportive group of mates since been at Surreal. Can't wait to see what the future holds! <3

For the condensed version of my Introduction click below!

Feel free to ask any questions. smile
Hey Taylor! Sailor nickname fits the movie Biggrin
Well well well Biggrin Welcome to Surreal Tay, nice to see you posting an intro! I've never watched Anchorman. Looks like I have to do some research now smile

Talk to ya later mate!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2010-10-11 15:57:57)Eissoj Wrote:  Hey Taylor! Sailor nickname fits the movie Biggrin

Why hello. Strangely enough it does, although I think you'll find it doesn't relate to the content of the movie at all. Tongue

(2010-10-11 16:01:58)Downfall Wrote:  Well well well Biggrin Welcome to Surreal Tay, nice to see you posting an intro! I've never watched Anchorman. Looks like I have to do some research now smile

Talk to ya later mate!

You've never watched Anchorman? Oh my. Shok
We'll have to fix that sometime very soon, haha.

Thanks for the welcome. Wub
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Ahaha anchorman is a funny movie! Rofl

Hey there Tay. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2010-10-11 16:40:37)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Ahaha anchorman is a funny movie! Rofl

Hey there Tay. smile

Hey Alchemy Bye
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey Tay, Jibberish, really? Thats hilarious because I know several girls that speak it in the States so I thought that was just an American thing.
huhthegel luhthego.

uhthegi cuhthegan spuhthegeak uhthegit tuhthegoo.

smile
[Image: 69b.png]
hurrah! another aussie! welcome to surreal Biggrin

p.s never heard of anchorman :/
See you in the clan Wink!

Wooh aussies Biggrin

-Krady

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Intro Since I came Back Harrison 5 3,442 2017-05-09 16:23:05
Last Post: Harrison
Smiley man! Come meet me! (Updated) Sleepy Trev 10 5,656 2016-09-09 07:59:44