Come meet me! (Updated)
Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
Runescape Name: Sleepy Trev
Real-life name/nickname: You can call me, Trevor, Trev, Trevvy, Baby Trev. Any is fine. :p
Describe yourself in one word: Crazy...

What made you start playing runescape: A friends brother showed me ages ago.
Favorite Movie: What's a movie? I haven't seen one in a very long time.
Other language(s): Learning nothing else but English atm.
Hobbies/talents: Runescape, Expressing myself in writing, Hanging out with the fellas.

Alright, That was way to vague for me and it annoyed me all night.
Anyways, Hey guys!
From the post you know it's Sleepy Trev. I enjoy playing Runescape (Go figure, right? Tongue), Singing to myself while playing Runescape (You will get to hear in Teamspeak sometime, I'm terrible! Biggrin) , and stalking people while playing Runescape. I started playing Runescape 11 years ago as a lil 6 year old, the lil cute me got scammed rune when I was 8 and cried. Ftp life was hard! Paladin  Many of my other accounts were hacked on the way except this one! Fought many times for this one.^.^

I am usually sad, when I'm not talking, I'm usually crying.
two my mottoes: "Crying the pain seems to help, it doesn't, we do it anyways though." "You only see what we want you to see, the closer you get the more you see."

Someone tried to figure out why my name is Sleepy Trev, It's has two meanings. :p
Sleepy is because all middle school I spelt in every class everyday, I know you're probably reading this and hating me, Zarena! It's was in the past! The other meaning of Sleepy is more recently the sleepless nights I stay up wishing things would go back to the way things are. (Sad and depressing, I know. Biggrin)
Trev is obvious, It's my name in real life. Trevor! If you ever spell it Trever, We're gonna have a talk! Angry2 

If there is anything you want to know about me, Let me know! I'll be happy to answer anything!
welcome!!
Welcome to Surreal  Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Hey Trev! Welcome to Surreal smile so glad you decided to choose us for your new home! Biggrin Hey hey we're all a little crazy sometimes! (Some more than others Tongue). So you'll be right at home here with us!

If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I hope you're with us for many years to come! <3
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome Trev! smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome Trev to Surreal Family
(2016-09-05 20:55:36)Sleepy Trev Wrote:  Someone tried to figure out why my name is Sleepy Trev, It's has two meanings. :p
Sleepy is because all middle school I spelt in every class everyday, I know you're probably reading this and hating me, Zarena! It's was in the past! The other meaning of Sleepy is more recently the sleepless nights I stay up wishing things would go back to the way things are. (Sad and depressing, I know. Biggrin)

Haha, this part gave me a good laugh! I love that you actually felt the need to explain it was all in the past.. Lol  

Welcome to the clan, Trev! Biggrin
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
so... if trever will get me into trouble.. can i call you trevah? smile
Go for it! Tongue
Maybe you need to seek some help... This doesn't sound all that right.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Intro Since I came Back Harrison 5 3,421 2017-05-09 16:23:05
Last Post: Harrison
  Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet itsHubris Plebris 10 5,520 2017-04-01 21:54:46
Last Post: Shawn
  Meet Jovan Jovan 8 4,635 2012-05-21 22:18:01
Last Post: Jovan
  Excited to meet a new bunch Cassie 14 7,056 2011-12-23 14:23:21
Last Post: Danny
  Meet Eggi! Eggi 26 13,571 2011-10-09 10:17:35
Last Post: TheSkalabrad