Beardi's Introduction =)
Thread Closed 

Hey Surreal,

I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know all of you soon enough, but to introduce myself here's a little piece (of sorts ha).

I turned 20 at the end of December last year, finally not being a teen has been a little strange for me but hey, has to happen some day eh :0. I'm currently studying Bsc Mathematics in Cardiff (Wales for those of you not familiar with the UK). I have a shedload of work that needs doing the majority of the time, hence why my activity will be a little sporadic to say the least.

I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend (she has pretty much moved into my uni halls currently), going out with friends, generally just chilling. Music wise anything relaxing with a decent beat to it (I.e LIQUID) works the best for me, as well as most alternative rocky types.

I don't really know what else to say so you'll have to get other information out of me personally Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal. Hope you enjoy your stay. smile
Welcome Biggrin
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Welcome to Surreal! smile
I have a girl-friend, and I enjoy mathematics, as well. Welcome to Surreal, bud! Love to chat with you one day. Any specific equations you're into? Lol
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hi there Beardi and welcome to Surreal Biggrin if you need anything let me know smile
Welcome to Surreal.
Feel free to ask anything and hope you like the clan smile
(2011-02-28 21:59:57)Branker Wrote:  I have a girl-friend, and I enjoy mathematics, as well. Welcome to Surreal, bud! Love to chat with you one day. Any specific equations you're into? Lol

Currently my interests lie withing thew majority of calculus. bearing in mind I'm only first year at Uni I'm enjoying Riemann integrals, variation of parameters in order to find particular solutions to differential equations of order n etc.

otherwise my modules are pretty basic and boring, I just love them PROOFS! smile

To everyone else thanks for the warm welcome, I'm sure I'll be speaking to you all in the cc but at the moment FAR too busy with uni to really play any rs =/.

Hey mate, and welcome to the Surreal Forums smile

Notice you like Liquid, I love Liquid! So chillax Biggrin
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,923 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,631 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe