Michie Super's introduction!
Thread Closed 

Hi there Surreal's! I'm new in the clan and like to introduce myself.

Runescape Name: Michie Super
Real-life name/nickname: Jochem
Describe yourself in one word: Relax
What got you started playing Runescape?: Irl mate introduced me to runescape a loooong time ago.
Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings WubPaladin
Other language(s): English, Dutch
Hobbies/talents: Drinking beer

I hope I will have a nice stay here and hopefully I can make new friends and learn new things smile
Jochem, awesome name, how's it pronounced? smile Welcome to Surreal, I'm sure you will have a great stay here, rep for the 17 year olds studying and working at the same time (me too!) Tongue Hope to talk to ya soon. Make yourself right at home.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2011-03-23 14:17:12)Downfall Wrote:  Jochem, awesome name, how's it pronounced? smile Welcome to Surreal, I'm sure you will have a great stay here, rep for the 17 year olds studying and working at the same time (me too!) Tongue Hope to talk to ya soon. Make yourself right at home.

Thanks! Well u can only pronounce it right if you'r Dutch actually (even in Dutch there are few ways people pronounce it Tongue) but I would say English/American would say "Djo-kum" Tongue. And thanks again, Forums and site looks impressive I have to say!
Hiya Jochem and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here and if there is anything you need feel free to ask Biggrin
Hey Jochem! Welcome in Surreal, just me you in CC. You seem to be a nice guy.

Bit weird to read that your talent is drinking beer, but no problem :p

I'm from Belgium, not that far away Wink

Cheers!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Welcome to Surreal Jochem. Interestingly enough, my talent is drinking beer too haha
Lord of the Rings! Wub
Welcome to Surreal. Hi
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal. Enjoy your stay. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Biggrin We're an awesome community, a bit crazy though. Tongue
(2011-03-23 16:20:14)Branker Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Biggrin We're an awesome community, a bit crazy though. Tongue

Thats no problem since im crazy myself to Yahoo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 7,351 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,923 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,424 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,824 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 5,041 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe