RuneScape Clan Announcement
Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
I was checking out the RS page for any Updates they had recently and I saw this one that was posted 3 days ago. Sounds pretty cool. What do you guys think?

Quote:On Tuesday 12th April 2011, RuneScape’s clans will get the recognition that they are due. RuneScape clans will be available to the whole community and will give everyone access to some new and exciting features, all of which are designed to help keep you in touch with your friends, manage your clan and provide a platform for you to let your clan’s uniqueness shine through.

The Clan Camp will be the base of operations and will give clans a whole new level of control over setup, style and customisation. From the Clan Camp, you’ll sort your generals from your serfs using the clan rank system, give job titles to those under your command and announce your group’s raison d’etre. You’ll also have your own meeting area, where clan matters can be discussed or rival clan leaders can be invited to set terms for future battles – it’s up to you!

You’ll be able to show your clan’s personality through fully customisable emblems that will adorn your wieldable vexillum, which is a type of banner or standard, and flowing clan capes. In addition to all of that, each clan will have its own page on RuneScape.com allowing fellow clan members to compare stats. There’ll also be a Clan Hiscores table allowing clan members to compare stats with allies, clan allegiances and, of course, your rivals and enemies. Add to that a clan event noticeboard and ranked Clan Wars battles and you’ll have the means to hook up with friends, wage war and stamp your clan’s personality on RuneScape forever.

[Image: the_clan_camp_thumb.jpg]

All of these new features will be available from 12th April, so gather your friends, rally your troops and show us what you’re made of!

The RuneScape Team
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Sounds really nice! I hope it will be usefull for clans smile And it look nice, look at the trees :o They will most likely update them as well.

Another great update coming soon Tongue
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

I started posting the clan appreciation month in the updates forum and pretty much everyone said they were not interested, must admit though, neither am I. :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
this one stood out, I think what they are going to offer for the clans is going to really benefit us. I can't wait to check it out when it's released.
It'll benefit clans with no infastructure, it'll offer them memberlists etc. We already have that because we know what we are doing. The clan chat update could be interesting and benefitial, apart from that see no bonus to Surreal.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
And voice chat would be pointless.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
(2011-03-26 18:57:28)Smith Wrote:  And voice chat would be pointless.

Not for those who will actually utilize it. Wink
Voice chat in CC would be nice, no need to use external software o.o
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

I agree with Robert and Mikuri Wub
I believe they have too crappy servers for it.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,242 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,581 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,744 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane
  2016 Runescape New Years Resolutions Shawn 12 10,181 2016-04-19 20:51:58