[Answered] Making unfinished pots for you!
Thread Closed 

What do you mean?

Making unfinished potions (adding a clean herb to a vial of water) is boring work and you don't get any experience for it. So why not find someone else who wants to do it for you?

What do I need to do?

You will be supplying me with the clean herbs and the vials of water and I'll get started on it smile

Why are you doing this?

Just to help clanmates out smile

This is a scam, isn't it?

No, this ain't a scam smile

Then what's the catch?

No catch for you, just benefit for both of us smile

How do you mean benefit?

Well, I've unlocked the Wasteless Herblore ability from Dungeoneering so I'm saving about 10% of the herbs I use. For example: When I have 5K clean herbs and 5K vials of water, I'll end up having 5K unfinished potions and about 500 clean herbs. So you don't waste time making unfinished potions which don't give any experience and I have some free herbs smile

Wow, that's amazing. Do you do this for all the herbs?

Unfortunately I don't do this for every kind of herb. No real profit for me if I have 500 free Guams after 2-3 hours of work, is there?

Then which herbs are you willing to do?
  • Avantoe
  • Dwarf Weed
  • Kwuarm
  • Lantadyme
  • Ranarr
  • Snapdragon
  • Torstol
  • Spirit Weed
  • Toadflax

How can I ask you to do this?

Well, you can either reply to this topic, send me a PM, ask me ingame or contact me in IRC smile

Happy customers

None this far Sad
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Damn this is actually a good idea. Tempting to steal your customers as I have the scroll myself, but I detest pot making... Enjoy and Gl Good
(2011-05-26 16:21:59)Rebel007 Wrote:  Damn this is actually a good idea. Tempting to steal your customers as I have the scroll myself, but I detest pot making... Enjoy and Gl Good

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. >_> Hahah. Good luck, Change!
I do need like 400 or so unfinished toadflax, if you can do em for me.
Maybe a little bit more, Pm me sometime in game smile

I trust ya
(2011-05-26 17:38:43)Valkyrie Missile Wrote:  I do need like 400 or so unfinished toadflax, if you can do em for me.
Maybe a little bit more, Pm me sometime in game smile

I trust ya

I've added you Wink
Now we only need to catch each other online smile

(2011-05-26 16:27:44)Agent Shay Wrote:  
(2011-05-26 16:21:59)Rebel007 Wrote:  Damn this is actually a good idea. Tempting to steal your customers as I have the scroll myself, but I detest pot making... Enjoy and Gl Good

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. >_> Hahah. Good luck, Change!

Feel free to help if the orders are getting to big :p
But stay off my Torstol, Snapdragon, Dwarf Weed and Lantadymes :p
Wow that is good idea. Tongue
I only make cheap pots though. xD Good luck with this!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-05-26 18:35:05)ChangingLane Wrote:  Feel free to help if the orders are getting to big :p

That's fine, I prefer toadflax. Not because your first customer is using toadflax, but because I'm trying to save up lots of them for bonus exp weekend in September. XD

Sara brews galore!
I wont be rude, but : http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculat...ed_potions

Unfinished pots are cheaper then grimy herbs because loads of people do what change proposed.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
(2011-05-26 21:22:13)Smith Wrote:  I wont be rude, but : http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculat...ed_potions

Unfinished pots are cheaper then grimy herbs because loads of people do what change proposed.

They are cheaper indeed. But because the cost to create them is higher than the price for them, they don't sell to well.

But hey, I don't care wether you buy unfinished potions or the herbs+vials smile
I'm just doing this so I have a few free herbs each time and you don't have to spend time making them smile
(2011-05-26 21:03:41)Agent Shay Wrote:  
(2011-05-26 18:35:05)ChangingLane Wrote:  Feel free to help if the orders are getting to big :p

That's fine, I prefer toadflax. Not because your first customer is using toadflax, but because I'm trying to save up lots of them for bonus exp weekend in September. XD

Sara brews galore!

Its ok, I only make Extremes and Super Antifires now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention + money making Dave 8 8,533 2016-02-08 19:54:37
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Need help making money Dreggstar 3 3,748 2013-12-29 19:08:04
Last Post: Killians
  Bonds & Money making & Div Mini Kniight 2 3,115 2013-10-28 13:16:41
Last Post: Wader
  Money making. Rawries 15 10,067 2013-07-31 17:28:07
Last Post: Bug
  Bot-Nuking Day: Making RuneScape Fairer and More Fun! Shay 30 18,140 2011-10-27 23:57:32
Last Post: Larry