Baj's Introduction
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Exbajalator

Real-life name/nickname: Brock / Baj

Describe yourself in one word: Persistent

What got you started playing Runescape?: Seen someone in library at school back in 2001 playing it. Love rpg's and wanted to try out something new.

Favorite Movie: Snatch

Other language(s): Just English/Aussie Hi

Hobbies/talents: I love pixeling (Drawing in mspaint) and animating some that I do in Macromedia Fireworks MX. Other then that I just watch a heap of gaming vids (SC2 mostly, but lately I've been watching some Diablo 3 vids) and play runescape Tongue

=== HISTORY ====
I've been playing since 2001 and introduced a heap of my friends to Runescape too (including Nev/Eluce), after probably a year or so Nev and I created a clan titled "The Midnight Warriors" where I was one of the leading Elders of the clan and the main event organizer's for it as well, where my biggest achievement was setting up a mass clan war that included the Sabre clan and about 6 other clans including ourselves, as it was an allies allowed clan war.
Once Nev left the clan I was left with a fellow Elder as shared clan leader, where I held on to keeping the clan from falling apart and continuing events and organization of the forums even during my last years of highschool which didn't exactly help my school results >.< .

I finally had to leave for university, and once I did the clan disbanded and I stopped playing Runescape for about 4 years. Now I'm back and looking to get max all stats, which is why a clan such as Surreal intrigues me. Elucin8er told me about this and I felt it could benefit me personally a lot, as I know from passed experience that some competition is always good.

I guess the only thing I've missed out is that my name Exbajalator came about from me and a friend irl (Jamie) to make BAJ (Brock And Jamie) which we used as our alias for the old arcade style games where you could only use 3 letters. Coincidentally Brock means Badger, so I've made all my characters include baj in one way or another. Thus Exbajalator = Baj + Exterminator basically, with some changes to it slightly.

I'm not yet in the clan, but I thought I would introduce myself anyway (and get Nev off my back asking me to do it too). I'm also in 1EliteSC atm, a Stealing Creations clan for quick sc points and non-combat sc for the lower lvls, though I doubt I'll be in it too much longer since I've received all the points I need now for getting all my skills that use the morphic tools to 99. Not sure if I can be in the two at the same time, since 1esc could be seen as a skilling clan.

Anyway looking forward to being apart of this friendly and mature clan in the near future and glad to finally have written a post here instead of stalking your forums lol Grin

SORRY FOR WRITING HEAPS, best to get it all out of the way in one post though Blush2
ANOTHER AUSSIE

Nice to meet you.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Quickest reply ever and glad we're slowly multiplying and taking over the e-world.
Lol nice wall of text, jokes! This truely is the greatest clan in rs, hope to see your application soon smile
[Image: jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif]
[Image: elucin8er.png]
Score! Another Aussie Biggrin This clan is proudly Australian made! Welcome to Surreal Brock, have a great stay here. smile

Awesome to hear that you do pixel work, I've always admired people who do that, so much time and effort goes into it, I'm sure!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
You can still be in the Sc clan and Surreal Biggrin

Anyway, Welcome to Surreal Brock. I am sure you will enjoy what you see!
Welcome to Surreal Brock and YAY for another Aussie!! we're taking over RS Wub

You are more than welcome to be a Surreal member and also a member of an SC clan, the only multi-clannning we don't allow is with other skilling clan so PC, SC, BA, Boss Hunting or Warring clans are fine as long as they don't interfere with your attendance with Surreal and our monthly requirements smile

Was nice reading your info and hope to see you around, if you need any help at all feel free to ask smile
Woop Aussie Biggrin Welcome to the forums mate, hope you enjoy it here!

PS. Snatch is an amazing film!
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome to our forums, Brock! Please feel free to make yourself at home and if you need anything, just ask!
Welcome to our forums Brock! smile
Enjoy your stay with the " Best Clan in the world " Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,922 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,631 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,020 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe