Thread Closed 

Currency 
I have 2.2m now.

I need cash. Simple as that.

[Image: stsn.png]
I need immortality smile
[Image: whid1.gif]
2.2M at your level is actually really good. :o
As for gaining more cash, unless you are good at flipping/merchanting, it looks like gathering skills are they way to go. You should raise your woodcutting (yews/magics), fishing (lobsters, swordfish, monkfish) or mining (coal, iron). Skilling isn't the best money anymore, but it can still give some decent cash. When you get to a high combat level boss hunting is the way to go. I would also suggest using kingdom management, that is lots of profit with very little effort.
You can also take a look at this: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1421537-ho...5-minutes/ It does have requirements which you don't meet yet, but they are not too hard to get to.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Flipping
Farming
Slaying

One-a-days: Battlestaffs, Flax, Buckets of Sand, 500-600 death runes from Magic Guild in Yanille
When I started my account in 2009 I went straight for cutting yews as soon as I could chop them (Level 60) I stuck on with that all the way to 99 and ended up with 35 mil cash profit in the end. That was baws and a good start for my character smile

It takes some work but if you stick at it, you will be rewarded.

Don't go hunting. Too many bots.
(2011-07-13 13:30:45)Dallar Wrote:  When I started my account in 2009 I went straight for cutting yews as soon as I could chop them (Level 60) I stuck on with that all the way to 99 and ended up with 35 mil cash profit in the end. That was baws and a good start for my character smile

Unfortunately I don't think the bot situation at any Yew Tree is much better. Sad

In all honesty, I think your best bet is to just make money as you progress your account. Judging by your stats, your account is still quite new. All it takes is to perhaps choose a slower, but more profitable skilling method while you train and your bank value will shoot up in no time.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2011-07-14 05:54:14)Tay Wrote:  
(2011-07-13 13:30:45)Dallar Wrote:  When I started my account in 2009 I went straight for cutting yews as soon as I could chop them (Level 60) I stuck on with that all the way to 99 and ended up with 35 mil cash profit in the end. That was baws and a good start for my character smile

Unfortunately I don't think the bot situation at any Yew Tree is much better. Sad

In all honesty, I think your best bet is to just make money as you progress your account. Judging by your stats, your account is still quite new. All it takes is to perhaps choose a slower, but more profitable skilling method while you train and your bank value will shoot up in no time.

Pretty much this, at your level yuo can't expect to be rolling in as much money as I did Wink Farming herbs would be a good place to start, once you hit 43 you cna do toadflaxs which are great cash. Apart from that, trianing your skills should bring in some money. (:
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention + money making Dave 8 8,497 2016-02-08 19:54:37
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Need help making money Dreggstar 3 3,745 2013-12-29 19:08:04
Last Post: Killians
  Bonds & Money making & Div Mini Kniight 2 3,115 2013-10-28 13:16:41
Last Post: Wader
  Money making. Rawries 15 10,063 2013-07-31 17:28:07
Last Post: Bug
  What to train combat on in F2P? And money? GiantSp00n 5 4,597 2013-03-28 19:58:00
Last Post: Gold_Trustee