[Answered] How Do I make *decent* money nowadays?
Thread Closed 

Currency 
To be quite frank, I'm extremely poor. It doesn't effect that much, but it gets irritating. I can't invest in expensive skills and other invest-able things that will make Runescape more fun!

Ever since free trade & wilderness, everything has been crashing. Bots are out of control and JaGeX are failing to control them?

I've been asking around and all old methods, generally acquire you bare minimum? So my question is - HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY?
Gathering skills are always good for making money.
You can fish cavefish or monkfish to 90 which is decent money, and Rocktails are 90 are excellent money. Your mining is near 85, runite ore can be some good money as well. Finally eucalyptus, yew or magics logs can be decent cash as well. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks, I think I'll do leaping fish from 85-90 then rocktails the rest of the way! But although this would get me a fair amount of money. It's not quick :/.
you can do small item flips like godswords and stuff aswell as like hawk said gather can be fairly good gather drops off the ground like snapegrass and stuff like that can also be fairly profitable
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I've tried flipping, it barely made me anything? can you suggest what to flip other than barrows?
http://www.clansurreal.com/board/thread-1376.html
For flipping. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Nothing is quick AND decent money nowadays.
You can always pick flax but I'd go with Micahs idea of Monks/Cavefish to 90 Fishing followed by Rocktail to 99. Won't be quick but it's decent money.
Hunting grenwalls can be nice enough smile
But you might need to level it up a bit before.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

I don't know how you feel about combat, but I hear Frosts are still quite a good way to make cash.
Frosts after updates, grenwalls, farming runs and once you grab some cash (Say 50m) flipping comes into play and you can get a few mil a day from it whilst standing at the bank skilling.

At least that's what I do.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention + money making Dave 8 8,459 2016-02-08 19:54:37
Last Post: Gohankuten
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,804 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  Need help making money Dreggstar 3 3,726 2013-12-29 19:08:04