What to make of this...
Thread Closed 

I agree completely I reported the name as soon as I saw it. I hope the others around him did the same.
What would drive him to make him change his name to that?
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
(2011-08-15 06:37:26)Rarely Lucky Wrote:  What would drive him to make him change his name to that?

Who knows. I ask this similar question everyday when I see people or hear what they say, I just think "WHY?!" like the other day at Costco, saw a man with a shirt that said 'if you live in America speak English' not extremely offensive but I really wanted to hurt him lol.
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
You can't really blame people that have names like this, in most cases it's because they're too stupid to realise how horrible they are and that actions do have consequences. It's really quite pathetic.
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
(2011-08-15 08:06:25)Milky Desire Wrote:  You can't really blame people that have names like this, in most cases it's because they're too stupid to realise how horrible they are and that actions do have consequences. It's really quite pathetic.

D: This is kind of like cases with psychotic people. Can we blame them if they murder people and such? *Good discussion topic*

But I'd blame him for how stupid he is. Why? Because I feel like we live in a world where even if things are bad there are enough people out there to point right from wrong. And having a name like that is wrong. Him ignoring the fact that it's wrong makes him stupid. Unless he really is a loser and lives under a rock where he doesn't have contact with people.

| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
player7896854564 on the wai!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Remember hati disaster?
Lots of kids had names like "Gf hati"
There is no need for racism in the game but, it is Jagex discretion to get rid of his name as they see fit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,804 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
Currency Answered How Do I make *decent* money nowadays? Exciled 20 11,091 2011-08-17 23:28:16
Last Post: Chad
  Make-X Improvements and Low-level Combat Changes [12 Oct 2010] Downfall 9 7,199 2010-10-27 07:35:40
Last Post: Bug