[Answered] How Do I make *decent* money nowadays?
Thread Closed 

There are hundreds of different things that you can do to make money, I personally have made a good amount of money from Item Flipping. I would say that around 90% of the time you would make a profit, it's only if you keep the items through a Grand Exchange update that items can make a loss.
Check out that guide if you haven't already, I know that Micah linked it to you as well, but it isn't all that great at the moment in my opinion, I'll try re-design it and update it to make it more accurate and understandable.
Other things that you could do for cash are using your resource skills to gather raw materials and sell those. I think some of the best things to do at the moment are to hunt Grenwalls for their spikes and to fish Rocktails, both of these can bring in a great amount of money.
I know that not many people approve of it, but dicing can be a great way of making money also, I've made and lost my bank a few times doing this, its just like staking really, you just need to know that you can trust the people you're dicing against/with.
You're stats aren't too far off being able to boss-hunt certain monsters, bosses like Bandos and Saradomin are really easy to do, I would just say that you shouldn't tank, you're defence isn't quite that high yet, but you could still make a decent amount of money if you stuck at these for a few days with a few good friends. I would be more than happy to come with you if you wanted me to. Another boss that you could do with your stats is Dagannoth Rex, he is extremely easy to kill, all you have to do is run to a safe-spot and auto cast magic spells on him. I've made a good 20m or so in about 3 days from doing this. (12m from just 1 trip!) The best part about killing Rex is that you solo him, so you don't have to share the loot, he also drops the most expensive items out of all the Dagannoth Kings.
Player killing is a great way to earn money too, you just have to keep your whit about you while doing this, I wouldn't recommend doing this unless you have previous experience, its more than likely that you would loose money, most players do.

Sorry for rambling on so much! Hope I helped further to all of these amazing suggestions!
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invention + money making Dave 8 8,457 2016-02-08 19:54:37
Last Post: Gohankuten
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,801 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  Need help making money Dreggstar 3 3,725 2013-12-29 19:08:04
Last Post: Killians
  Bonds & Money making & Div Mini Kniight 2 3,092 2013-10-28 13:16:41
Last Post: Wader
  Money making. Rawries 15 9,991 2013-07-31 17:28:07