Quests/Tasks/Third Party Assistance (Bad Title)
Thread Closed 

XD probably can tell i use rswiki for everything and runehq/tip.it for quests sometimes runehq puts it better than tip.it and reverse but all the new quests i try to do myself unless im in a really lazy mood cause its fun
Much more fun doing it by yerself, even if you don't care about the story lines (like me) Tongue

RSwiki is nearly without exception the best website for anything RS related. Personally find content on other fansites miss out a lot due to being completed by just one player and miss out other potential problems which may arise.
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
I use rswiki for some calcs (for flipping and the odd ones they have their) + all things I'm curious about (skills and their training methods, items etc), but for quest and usually calculating what I need for certain levels I use tip it, mostly because it has been around forever and I'm a lot more familiar with the site then other sites.

Zybez I use just for the jad task, but that's about it.

I agree with what others have said though, I'll do what I can in a quest without using a guide, the biggest reason I look at a guide is simply to get the items that I'll need for it before I start, having to go back and get items when you're in the middle of nowhere is never fun and since it doesn't really ruin any of the puzzles or storyline, I'm fine with checking guides for that reason only.

Rarely will I look at a guide to help me with a puzzle, but it happens sometimes (mourners quest 2 and I one of the elemental workshop quests, can't remember which one it was)
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
I had trouble with Mourners Quest 2 and Ele Workshop, which I used guides for.

I also had a look at suggested equipment for Valstrom, but apart from that, I prefer to work out Quests myself.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

RSwikia for tasks, occasionally for quests too, I do like to use Zybez for most of them though. However wikia is more specific and tells you exactly what you need to do.
I don't often do many quests mind you, just completed all the hard tasks though smile
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
I used to use RS Wiki for everything, now I find that I like Zybez better for quest guides, though I often use GoingCrazy's video guides to help me with quests now a days. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

tip.it or rs wiki, but for quests I only look for help if am completely stuck and have no idea what to do/where to go
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
zybez and rs wiki
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
RS Wiki is all you need really. There's not too much content that isn't listed there nowadays.
However, before the time of RS Wiki, I used to use Zybez guides.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I do use Wiki for Tasks as some need explaining because you need to do certain things at different stages, which the task system doesn't state. :/
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Beach Party 2018 sorchaflaith 12 8,731 2018-08-24 05:41:28
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  Wilderness Achievement Tasks sorchaflaith 4 3,351 2017-04-09 19:49:46
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Beach Tokens Needed For 'Emperor/Empress of the Sandcastle' title Lady Spyra 0 3,038 2016-08-21 22:38:31
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,949 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010
  Runescape - Game Update - Desert Tasks ScapeSkill 6 4,947 2013-01-25 06:58:37
Last Post: Gohankuten