Quests/Tasks/Third Party Assistance (Bad Title)
Thread Closed 

Shield 
Hey All,

I recently achieved 98 fletching which was exciting for me, and I have 1.2m experience until 99 but I wanted to do something different than i normally do on Runescape, which is Questing. My combat level is 59 and I don't have very much defence, strength, or attack levels which is why I[/align] only have 30 quest points Boredom I did a few quests and I kind of like them its something different from just skilling, mini-games, or Pking. I only did a few quests and I got Varrock Diary Easydone which was nice and I believe I'm going to try to get some other Tasks done and quests.

@@@~ So what my question is, is do you use Runehq or some other Third Party to do quests or Tasks? If not, please explain why smile[][][] If so, please explain why you choose too :o ~@@@

Thanks.
Shane.

I use Runescape Wkia for everything if I can't be bothered solving it myself. But seeing as I prefer to do the quests by discovering everything myself, I don't use a guide for quests (if it's the first time I do them; if I redo them on another account I use a guide for quick walkthrough since I already know the story). As for tasks, I cba to look for the answer myself so I just look it up :p
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
I use runehq for quests since I like how its written. If its a new quest I try to do it myself since there is no guides.
For tasks I use zybez or runewiki
I tend to use Zybez for quest and RS wikia for everything else. I also update from times to times on RS wikia for the fun of it smile
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Use Tip.It! I'm definitely not biased because I'm crew there!

If you want to do what I do, try to solve as much as you can by yourself, and for what you can't, scout around for the help site you like best. There's plenty to choose from, and each one appeals differently to each person.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Runewiki works best for me.
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
I use RuneHQ for Quest Guides, and Runescape wiki for everything else.
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
I use RS Wiki for everything RS-related. I used to use RuneHQ and Tip.It for quest guides, but not so much anymore. I'll still use RuneHQ for skill calculators and a quest guide from time to time, if the guide on RS Wiki isn't giving me enough details or something. But most of my RS info gathering is done via RS Wiki.
I use Tip.it, Zybez or RS Wiki smile
I use Rswiki/tip.it for any and everything
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Beach Party 2018 sorchaflaith 12 8,728 2018-08-24 05:41:28
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  Wilderness Achievement Tasks sorchaflaith 4 3,351 2017-04-09 19:49:46
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Beach Tokens Needed For 'Emperor/Empress of the Sandcastle' title Lady Spyra 0 3,038 2016-08-21 22:38:31
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,949 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010
  Runescape - Game Update - Desert Tasks ScapeSkill 6 4,947 2013-01-25 06:58:37
Last Post: Gohankuten