Ritual of the Mahjarrat
Thread Closed 

I just need to hurry up and hit the skills needed for this! then i'll take a stab at it smile!
It was a fun quest to complete, and the rewards weren't half bad either. I was expecting something a little longer though considering While Guthix Sleeps took like 3 hours.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Just did this quest tonight, as I've been pretty busy with stuff lately. Was a lot of fun being able to fight using the powers of the Stone of Jas again, and the multiple battles at the end were really fun as well. Kind of a change-up from the usual 'final boss' scenario. ^_^

Also, the dragonkin look pretty amazing. Can't wait to see them again in future quests!
Excited to do this one, once I get some time. Hah. I've heard great things.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Would someone please get around to Edgy and tidy the place up!?!?!

I've been sweeping and sweeping and it's still a mess. Angry2
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Was a really fun quest, end fight was kind of hard without any guides (died once, ring of lifed once). And I just love rc-lamps! Grin

Been killing Glacors in my spare time. Up to almost 400 kills now but got no luck with boots. Gained two magic levels and four effigys though smile
[Image: a3ceade7d1.png]
[Image: zam-icon.png][Image: newbh.png]
0 > 1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ritual of the Mahjarrat AlchemyHawk 12 7,771 2011-07-01 00:24:37
Last Post: Ryan