[Answered] Kingdom
Thread Closed 

(2011-10-10 13:43:46)Random Dandy Wrote:  
(2011-10-10 13:15:10)UberSanta Wrote:  I dont even do Kingdom Sad i think ill start with it from next week though, and ill put the max amount in the coffers.

I just find it hard to constantly keep the rating at 100%

All that matters is that you get 100% rating before you collect it Tongue You don't need to go there every day xD

As an example, I only go to kingdom every 30 days or so, and just get 100% rating before I collect my resources, and by doing this I still get the max possible resources smile

I thought it collected the resources based on your approval rating per each tick of the day? I just looked at RS Wiki about it, but it's not confirming it one way or another... is there an article that talks more about this? I'd definitely be interested in reading, if so. ^_^ Mostly because I go to kingdom twice a week to raise my approval before collecting my resources during the event, and I find that the extra trip during the week yields me better rewards for when I collect. But if this is all in my head and I actually don't need to take another trip there, that's all the better!
I'll put it this way, I was 100% sure about it until I read your response and now I'm doubting myself xD But I'll see if I can find a source somewhere that backs up my claim Tongue

Edit: My first find disagrees with me, on runewiki it says:
"It is beneficial for players to 'top up' their approval rating as often as possible. Many players do it weekly, and some do it daily."

However it is a wikipedia afterall, and could just as easily have been written by someone who had made assumptions themselves, so I'll keep looking for a bit longer Tongue

Edit2:

second find also disagrees with me from: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/mana...iscellania

"Your rating will decrease over time, so it is best to try and sustain it by visiting your subjects on a regular basis to obtain the best from them."

Edit3: from tip.it "It's best to return every day to keep your approval rating at 100% or your subjects will give you less for your money!"

I guess I was wrong! Sorry about that Shay, however it won't be enough to stop me being lazy and only going there every few weeks haha, but at least I haven't fed you false information by accident!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I think (but i might be wrong) that till like 95% or 97% approval you still get most of it so you can go there like each 2~3 days or so.

I usually have herbs and trees. they pay for 525k used for a week and I usually profit big depending on the nests
No worries, Dandy, I just thought it would be weird if Jagex designed the activity to do that, so I wanted to be absolutely sure. Thanks for doing some research for me; I do remember reading the "top it off as much as you can" suggestion when I first started managing my kingdom, which is why I go there twice a week (used to go every day, but not anymore) so I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't wasting time. ^_^

@UberSanta: Regardless, though; managing your kingdom, as long as you keep up with the coffers, is very profitable and it really doesn't take much effort to keep your approval up, whether you go 2-3 times per week or even just once a month. The benefits are amazing for such little effort. Even if you're not always at 100% approval, you still make profit. It just depends on how much profit you want to make, really.
(2011-10-10 19:23:48)Agent Shay Wrote:  @UberSanta: Regardless, though; managing your kingdom, as long as you keep up with the coffers, is very profitable and it really doesn't take much effort to keep your approval up, whether you go 2-3 times per week or even just once a month. The benefits are amazing for such little effort. Even if you're not always at 100% approval, you still make profit. It just depends on how much profit you want to make, really.

This ^ Even going every 20 days I still make really decent profit from there smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kingdom Management Smith 9 5,009 2010-11-13 12:17:16
Last Post: Tay