Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
16 61.54%
4 - It's pretty good.
5 19.23%
3 - Not bad.
3 11.54%
2 - Could be better.
0 0%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bot-Busting and Bonuses For All
Thread Closed 

Voted on not bad.

As I said, I see no point in running celebration events, and as always, bot makers will find a way round the new system.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

[Image: halloween_skulls_190.jpg]
AH well 17 hrs til we find out how good they going to be at NUKING them
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Almost got my Torso ready for tomorrow's slayer fest..I hope it is not soo crowded though..I may just stay on a foreign server the whole time. XD

Also lol at the above picture, bot nukes ftw!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Every where will be so crowded even worse then bots imo
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
well with the faster respawn and that, doesnt worry me much, I am worried about waterfiends in familiarization day xD
I wouldn't worry too much about that, familiarization doesn't last too long, so it shouldn't really be a problem.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Well, 4 and a half hours to go now. Crossing my fingers that we might see some success today.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I'm a little hesitant to jump on board and believe that this is going to work for anything beyond the immediate short-term, but they seem pretty convinced that they have the bots number for good this time. So I personally can't vote in good conscience on this update until I see that the bots are still dead a good month or two from now, by which time this poll will have been closed and everyone will have stopped pretending to care what others think about the matter.

I think the celebration events are pretty stupid. Besides being against large quantities of free xp in the first place, it forces everyone to the same spots in some cases to compete for their bonus. If they have to do these kinds of things, give everyone maybe 1-4 hours of the bonus and let them activate it at any point in the next 2 weeks.

Then there's the timer on the front page. Don't ask me why, but I really hate seeing a timer for something that's happening a full day later. In fact, I hope there's a delay. Nothing major, just a snag that holds up the process for 45 minutes before they roll out the update.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2011-10-25 08:58:45)DaveZZilla Wrote:  I'm a little hesitant to jump on board and believe that this is going to work for anything beyond the immediate short-term, but they seem pretty convinced that they have the bots number for good this time. So I personally can't vote in good conscience on this update until I see that the bots are still dead a good month or two from now, by which time this poll will have been closed and everyone will have stopped pretending to care what others think about the matter.

I think the celebration events are pretty stupid. Besides being against large quantities of free xp in the first place, it forces everyone to the same spots in some cases to compete for their bonus. If they have to do these kinds of things, give everyone maybe 1-4 hours of the bonus and let them activate it at any point in the next 2 weeks.

Then there's the timer on the front page. Don't ask me why, but I really hate seeing a timer for something that's happening a full day later. In fact, I hope there's a delay. Nothing major, just a snag that holds up the process for 45 minutes before they roll out the update.

You wake on the wrong side of the bed this morning Yahoo, Give JaGex there "Doo's".. They are trying, obviously they could try hard enough.. we pay to play this game and not have it ruined by machines..

Time will tell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bot-Busting Update: Legal Proceedings PiXeYstyx 7 4,817 2011-11-14 16:37:32
Last Post: PiXeYstyx