Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
12 70.59%
4 - It's pretty good.
2 11.76%
3 - Not bad.
1 5.88%
2 - Could be better.
1 5.88%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bot-Nuking Day: Making RuneScape Fairer and More Fun!
Thread Closed 

I wont tell if the bots are gone
cause I think they havent updated it yet
only time will tell
If this update actually works as intended, and botting as a whole goes down and stays down, they need to do a similar update that kills all current and future graphical glitches forever.

On an unrelated note, they should also start running all of their updates by me, so I can personally tell them whether they are worth releasing.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2011-10-26 13:30:22)Kniight Lost Wrote:  I wont tell if the bots are gone
only time will tell
If you go to make bot areas such as LRC, you will see there are a lot less people, but a large indicator is that way less people are in each world, especially F2P worlds. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-10-26 22:07:19)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-10-26 13:30:22)Kniight Lost Wrote:  I wont tell if the bots are gone
only time will tell
If you go to make bot areas such as LRC, you will see there are a lot less people, but a large indicator is that way less people are in each world, especially F2P worlds. smile

I know that but they are empty cause bot havent updated yet.
I dont think they banned 1.5m people since my rank didnt change at all and i think its impossible all banned people had lower rank than I
My ranks went up a bit, seems pretty legit to me. From what I've read there's only RID bots which are based off of colour, easier to detect and cost money to use. So it's not a very feasible method by most and the other type of bot that could be used since it's not based off of anything graphically are the auto-clickers, auto-typers etc. I think Jagex's system might be able to catch them as well though, not completely sure.

I went up over 500 fishing ranks at 99 (With no xp gained since it happened) and up ranks in plenty of other skills as well, plus there are people whinging about being banned. So they're definitely banning people as well.

As for the people saying this will be fixed with in a week. I don't think it will lol, just because this isn't some simple random event put in place where you can fix it by making a bot click in certain spots and it's done, it's focusing on something much bigger, that can't simply be fixed, that's cutting out most of the bots used and the only option is to turn to another type of bot (Which doesn't use injection/reflection).
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Ive gone up 681 fishing 171 woodcutting 6 crafting 111 smithing 58 mining 175 hunter ranks so far even though i haven't trained them in a while, not to sure about the other stats though
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Only rank I have noticed of mine going up a lot without training is fishing, it is nice to see that the update is clearly working! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

+50 Runecrafting ranks this week. To_keep_order
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
I hope it stays as good as it is now. And I hope Jagex traces the people who use goldfarmers for their main account as well. That money isnt recieved legitly so should be taken as well. BAM!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Haha yah my ranks have been going up in mainly fishing and woodcutting without any xp gain.

Maybe someday Runecrafting will be a giant money maker again so I can finally reach my 20 mil xp goal :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,241 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,581 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,744 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane
  2016 Runescape New Years Resolutions Shawn 12 10,181 2016-04-19 20:51:58
Last Post: Joeym4692