Technical Issues - Refunding Days Lost
Thread Closed 

Having technical issues with playing RuneScape lately? Please visit the link below to see if you are eligible for a refund on your lost days of playtime.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=...8,63343716

Good luck to all of you having issues; hopefully they will get something worked out soon, but for now you might as well check to see if you qualify for a refund. It won't be much, since the membership cost for this game is pretty low in comparison to most games, but it's still something up for grabs if you really want it.

A big thanks goes to Kniight Lost for informing me of this!
Even though the refund is tiny, I think it's really good as a principle that Jagex are still offering the refund. smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Wow, I can't believe they are actually going to do that. Pretty awesome of them.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Yeah, RuneScape is still one of the cheapest MMOs to play, but this refund does reflect well on their attempts to get things fixed and help their customers at least. ^_^
(2011-11-03 22:50:04)Agent Shay Wrote:  Yeah, RuneScape is still one of the cheapest MMOs to play, but this refund does reflect well on their attempts to get things fixed and help their customers at least. ^_^

Because of how cheap it is and really I don't play every day so it wouldn't have been a big deal to me even tho it did happen to have happend on my Vacation where I have been playing more often then usual. I give them allot of Kudos for taking the step up and offering one. It's good customer service on their part and shows they do care about us Wink

Very cool Jagex, very cool. It's nice to see how much they have been communicating with their places lately.
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
I've put my name down for a refund.

I have a feeling that they would have faced mass uproar from the players who could not login if they didn't offer partial refunds for lost playing time.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

I feel it is something that they should do, but that does not mean I am impressed that they did.

*pats Jagex on the back*

Hopefully the issue is fixed soon!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Just an update on this
found this on a portuguese fansite

[Image: D42Sc.png]

10 days back from only 2 or 3 days without being able to play...when jagex does something they do it right
(2011-11-06 00:41:17)Kniight Lost Wrote:  Just an update on this
found this on a portuguese fansite

[Image: D42Sc.png]

10 days back from only 2 or 3 days without being able to play...when jagex does something they do it right

I'm so glad to see this, I was wondering if they were just going to do a so many day credit. I was curious how many days it was going to be tho. Nice one, I hope I get mine since I kept having issues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update]Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves - Part 2 Ava 0 3,125 2014-11-13 19:31:35
Last Post: Ava
  [Update] Prifddinas - Lost City Of The Elves Ava 5 4,986 2014-09-26 19:40:07
Last Post: Ava
  Runescape Server Issues Ava 8 6,325 2014-08-20 19:55:18
Last Post: Jerome
  Log-in and Frame-rate Issues Poll Shay 10 7,253 2011-11-18 05:10:57
Last Post: PiXeYstyx