Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
4 26.67%
4 - It's pretty good.
5 33.33%
3 - Not bad.
3 20.00%
2 - Could be better.
3 20.00%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Loyalty Programme - Batch 3
Thread Closed 

Today sees the release of our first tier 4 aura, a range of new combat auras with some amazing visual effects, and some excellent choices for those pursuing a peaceful path. There’s something to suit every loyalty point balance so, if you haven’t already, sign up to our Members Loyalty Programme now!

Auras...

First up is our first tier 4 aura: Aegis. It’s our priciest aura at 84,000 points, but it’s accordingly powerful, reducing damage taken by a percentage based upon your Defence level. The Aegis effect lasts for 30 minutes, or until it has absorbed an amount of damage also determined by your Defence level. This affects all damage types and stacks with armour, making you a burly bastion of resilience in the hairiest of combat situations.

The Salvation and Corruption auras both offer increased Prayer XP and a means of prayer point recovery. While the effects of these auras are identical, visually they’re very different, bestowing you with angelic or demonic wings depending on your chosen version.

The Ancestor Spirit aura gives you a chance that, when you’re struck in combat, the ghostly forms of your forebears will return to wreak vengeance upon your assailant with a retaliatory attack. This works in both PvP and PvE.

The Dark Magic aura is sure to become a favourite among magic-users everywhere, as it has a chance to add an additional damage-over-time effect to any direct-damage spell. Again, this works in PvP and PvE.

Fight fans will also enjoy the Berserker aura which gives an Attack and Strength boost for a short time, and the Regeneration aura, which increases life point regeneration.

There are some new options for skillers, too: There’s an all-new Greenfingers aura for farmers, which prevents crops from becoming diseased and gives a percentage chance for increased crop yield. Hunters among you will enjoy the Tracker aura, which increases your chance of successfully trapping hunting targets.

On top of all this, we’ve added new tiers to many of the auras already available, including Knock-Out, Call of the Sea, Five-Finger Discount, and many more.

Click here for full details of available auras, including durations, cooldowns and loyalty point costs.

Emotes...

There are now eight new emotes to choose from, at a range of loyalty point prices to suit everyone. Ever felt the need to express your irrepressible mirth by rising on the seismic tide of a Lolcano? Perhaps, instead, you’d prefer to crescendo malevolently into an Evil Laugh. These, and more, are now available from Xuan’s store.

...And Much More!

There are four exotic new costumes available, each in a range of colours. Whether you’re looking to style yourself as a Colonist, an Aztec, a Musketeer or a Highlander, there’s a choice for every fancy-dress party or period re-enactment. Feel free to visit our costumes page for a preview before you choose!
We’ve added some new titles too, including Prince/Princess, Archon and The Awesome.

Finally, there are several new re-colouring options, as well as the option to change the transformation bestowed by the ring of stone.

Full details of the rewards offered as part of the Loyalty Programme can be found here.

Improvements

There’s little that can’t be accomplished with some hard capital and a sturdy set of tools, and with this foundation in mind we’ve introduced some much-requested usability improvements in the Money Pouch and Tool Belt.

At the bottom of the mini-map interface, you’ll notice a small icon depicting a pile of coins. From now on, coins can be stored here rather than in your inventory, if you would prefer. You can right-click coins to add them to the money pouch from your inventory. Remember that coins are safe from being dropped on death unless they are in your inventory when you die in the Wilderness.

The tool belt icon can be found in the bottom right of your equipped inventory interface. Most tools can be added to this belt, so they can be used whenever you need them without taking up inventory space.

To add a tool to the belt, right-click on it from your inventory. For certain tools, such as pickaxes and hatchets, only a bronze item can be stored. While the tool belt won’t replace your shiny dragon gear, it is great for performing varied skilling tasks on the fly. We’ll be adding functionality to this in the future, including support for Dungeoneering.

Last, but not least, we’ve given all members 30 extra bank spaces!

Mod Raven, Mod Avatar & Mod Srowley

In Other News...

The Thanksgiving event has now ended and is no longer accessible in-game.
The armour from the new Polypore Dungeon now lasts about 3x longer before degrading; to balance this, the slash defence of the ganodermic poncho has been reduced. The polypore staff and stick have had their melee stats removed, so they no longer have an Attack requirement.

Patch notes for this update: (Click to View)
I don't now what to buy!!! :o Everything looks pretty cool though...Money pouch is kinda iffy, but we'll see.
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Got a chance to log in for a while today. I had 32k points saved up, but none of the new auras interested me so I spent most of my points on older stuff. Got vampyrism and runic accuracy then bought 2 of the outfits in the special deals section. In the future I'll probably buy some more tier 1-2 auras for skilling rather than save up for anything very expensive.

I like the money pouch/toolbelt, but I've seen a few bugs with the game requiring an item in my inventory that was already in my toolbelt, and when I log into the game the icon for the money pouch doesn't show up until I withdraw/add money.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I LOVE this update. Money pouch and tool belt are SO awesome. Wub
New loyalty awards sound great to me, my only problem is that I feel a little overwhelmed, I would rather there be less choice so I could try to collect everything (I am just weird like that though, I think Jagex did a nice job with this batch). smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Excellent update. Much needed bank space, tool belt is amazing, money pouch will take some time to grow on me, but I do like it, and new loyalty rewards are very nice as well. A lot to be enjoyed in this update. ^_^
Love the toolbelt except it would be nice if we could store better tools such as adze or even rune hatchet/pickaxes - money pouch is awesome too!

as for the loyalty rewards, I've been saving up for the Queen title so the new ones don't really effect me at all as I'm definitely getting my Queen title no matter what smile
Pretty good updates.

Money pouch and Toolbelt are very handy to have.

Looking forward to trying some new Auras and re-colouring of some items ^^
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Big fan of this update. Money pouch is kind of weird, but very convenient, and the tool belt is also very nice. As for the new loyalty rewards, just more emotes and outfits for me to get, auras don't hold any interest to me. Not that I'm complaining, the emotes and outfits are sweet, I just can't keep up with how fast they come out.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
The belt and money pouch will take some time to get used to, but after that, as well as a few bugs Jagex need to iron out, I think they will be very useful smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Since this update has anyone else have their Runescape become very laggy?
Mine is getting really bad, every time I teleport it lags for a long time, even lagging me out every like 30 mins, which makes runecrafting very hard. :x
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Holiday items for loyalty points Exciled 8 6,335 2014-02-10 05:48:19
Last Post: Bug
  BTS #67 - Value of Loyalty Wader 5 3,772 2013-08-31 23:51:12
Last Post: Dreggstar
  Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network Shay 12 8,702 2012-03-15 02:34:24
Last Post: Dave
  Loyalty points. mrpurematty 32 16,674 2011-10-10 08:58:04
Last Post: Neeson
  Members’ Loyalty Programme – The New Batch Shay 30 37,180 2011-09-26 11:45:41
Last Post: AlchemyHawk