Excited to meet a new bunch
Thread Closed 

Hey Cassie! Interesting read, cool to know that you're Aussie, me too Biggrin Sounds awesome moving back and forward between countries, I'd love to travel one day Tongue

Welcome to Surreal and have a great time here smile Let us know if we can help out! Feel free to open a G&A thread smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome Cassie! ^.^
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome to Surreal, interesting runescape career so far smile Hopefully you'll enjoy the skilling side of things just as much ^^
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Hi Cassie, great to see you into and I am also a fellow Aussie although I am not as well travelled as you, hope you enjoy it here with us, we're a friendly bunch Biggrin
[Image: agcwelcome31.gif]
there's a few older players in this clan too ( some much older like me) so we wont make fun of you playing Tongue
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Welcome to Surreal, Cassie! Very nice intro you have here, and great taste in movies I see. ^_^ Enjoy your stay with us and let us know if you need anything!
Hey Cassie, welcome to Surreal! Biggrin Interesting career you have and I envy you for all the travelling you get to do!
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Welcome to Surreal, Cassie, enjoy your stay here on the skilling side of things Grin
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hey and welcome! smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet itsHubris Plebris 10 5,531 2017-04-01 21:54:46
Last Post: Shawn
Smiley man! Come meet me! (Updated) Sleepy Trev 10 5,650 2016-09-09 07:59:44
Last Post: iR Shad
  Meet Jovan Jovan 8 4,651 2012-05-21 22:18:01
Last Post: Jovan
  Meet Eggi! Eggi 26 13,629 2011-10-09 10:17:35
Last Post: TheSkalabrad
  Meet the new kid DSRxJTG 22 9,719 2011-08-17 21:13:59
Last Post: fiOWNya