Meet Jovan
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: I_Hit_Too
Real-life name/nickname: Jovan
Describe yourself in one word: Hench

What made you start playing runescape: It was really just killing things i guess haha Tongue
Favorite Movie: The Day After Tomorrow/ The Avengers
Occupation: Part time security guard at a wedding paler in Tottenham (Not the nicest part of london) Full time student studying IT
Other language(s): I was born in Serbia and raised in London, I speak Both Serbian and English Biggrin
Hobbies/talents: I'm pretty good at CoD, pretty much im really good at Call of duty. I play table tennis at college and im half decent, i love going cinema with the guys and talking to the girls. I do get the drink around going with friends and stupid things happen Tongue
The Avengers! Wub
Welcome to the clan Jovan. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, Jovan, enjoy your stay, and let us know if you have any questions.

Also, I approve of your Avengers choice, and my Avatar/Sig prove. Tongue
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
The Day After Tomorrow <3

Hello there Jovan Biggrin I think COD is easy after no-lifing it for 4 years lol
[Image: dNcMZ.png]
Hey Jovan, welcome to Surreal Biggrin Awesome to see that you've applied! What things are you learning in IT at the moment? Unfortunately I can't comment on your movie choices because I haven't watched either of them Sad

But still, have a great stay and let us know if we can help with anything clan-related.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hello Jovan smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Hey and welcome! smile
Hello Jorvan and welcome to Clan Surreal! Bye

Nice to have you with us. By the looks of your introduction, it would be nice having you on our side in a fight too. Good

Haven't seen The Avengers yet. I really want to. Sad
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

If you haven't watched The Avengers you really should, its one movie i highly recommoned watching. I simply study BTEC IT its just a lot course work and very little practical, its highly boring but hey it could lead to a nice job. And i've been playing Call of Duty for a very long time i'd say i started playing Mid CoD4 so i know what im doing smile

If you've got any questions about me, feel free to ask im more or less a open person and nothing really shocks me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet itsHubris Plebris 10 5,531 2017-04-01 21:54:46
Last Post: Shawn
Smiley man! Come meet me! (Updated) Sleepy Trev 10 5,655 2016-09-09 07:59:44
Last Post: iR Shad
  Excited to meet a new bunch Cassie 14 7,093 2011-12-23 14:23:21
Last Post: Danny
  Meet Eggi! Eggi 26 13,629 2011-10-09 10:17:35
Last Post: TheSkalabrad
  Meet the new kid DSRxJTG 22 9,719 2011-08-17 21:13:59
Last Post: fiOWNya