Madame Allie's Introduction
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Madame Allie

Real-life name/nickname: Allie/Mummy

Describe yourself in one word: Quirky

What got you started playing Runescape?: My 8 yr old son at the time called me to his room and said *Mum please start playing this game we can fish and stuff together* I was like, *OMG are you serious, a dumb computer game* 5 years later ....

Favorite Movie: The Shawshank Redemption

Other language(s): Runescapian

Hobbies/talents: I can peel potatoes, play with Play Doh and Fish all at the same time, does that count?
Allie my favorite maxed player <333 Wub Hope you decide to join because your an awesome person smile
Allie! <3 What awesome stats you have, definitely someone to look up to in terms of stats, and by the looks of it personality too! From what I've seen you are a very cheerful and happy person to be around, absolutely looking forward to talking with you in the future.

PS: Shawshank ftw! Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
allie <33 nice to see you here!!
The Shawshank Redemption is a great movie. It's on my shelf of favourites.

Welcome to the Fourms.
Hey Allie ! Biggrin You really have some amazing stats it's incredible. That story of how you found out about RS was cute haha does your son play also now? And yeah, you got an amazing talent ! Haha I'll try learning to play with Play Doh, hunt butterflies, and swap mosquitos (which seem to like to bother a little too much) alll at the same time xD
Welcome to Surreal Allie Wub great to see you here Biggrin
[Image: welcome3.gif]

Nice to meet you, hope to see you around here a lot now Tongue
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Welcome to Surreal Allie. You've got some beast stats there. Hope to see you stick around! Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,923 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,631 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe