Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
1 7.14%
4 - It's pretty good.
6 42.86%
3 - Not bad.
1 7.14%
2 - Could be better.
0 0%
1 - Not worth it.
2 14.29%
0 - Hate it.
3 21.43%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Troll Warzone
Thread Closed 

(2012-02-01 15:48:05)Exbajalator Wrote:  Also Mod Timbo was in w114 saying basically how people can be using items such as bandos godsword on their little troll and having it follow you around inbetween pkers, place your guy on the loot and watch the mass of pkers run thinking it's someones loot who has died lol. I'm assuming that was part of their means and the "trolling" part that comes with the lil troll Biggrin
Lmao!! "Trolling"..genius. Rofl
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-02-01 16:31:15)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2012-02-01 15:48:05)Exbajalator Wrote:  Also Mod Timbo was in w114 saying basically how people can be using items such as bandos godsword on their little troll and having it follow you around inbetween pkers, place your guy on the loot and watch the mass of pkers run thinking it's someones loot who has died lol. I'm assuming that was part of their means and the "trolling" part that comes with the lil troll Biggrin
Lmao!! "Trolling"..genius. Rofl

Yeah, I saw a troll named "Abyssal whip" last night, haha. Probably for the same reason.

As far as the lag issues, I haven't really experienced any. I did while I was in Burthorpe/Taverly, but only because there were tons of people running around with their baby trolls. Other than that area, the rest of the game was fine for me. Hopefully the lag gets fixed soon for everyone experiencing issues, though!
On one of Castle Wars vids they said that one of the JMods had responded on the HLF's and stated that they were prioritizing getting the lag fixed. So hopefully it shouldn't take too long smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
I was not lagging very much thankfully, but just now I am lagging a ton (not due to internet). Maybe it is just this one spot (GWD) for me, it is odd though. :/

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hate this update, hate that I'm forced to do crappy tasks to get my task master emote back, just really dislike the new look of Burthorpe/Taverly - it's confusing for high level players - god help the new members, just the whole interface of the task system is too much and I'm in one of those I cbf with this crap mood - so this update gets a big fat 0 from me.

*oh yeah and the left click banking - I cannot get used too.
*the new orange cross as opposed to the yellow cross is annoying, i cant distinguish between clicking on attacking or running to a spot anymore.

Not really one to ever complain about updates so negatively (except for free trade/memberlist updates) but this one I just think is crap and useless and changing things that really weren't even needed to be changed.
(2012-02-02 05:58:46)Meg Wrote:  *oh yeah and the left click banking - I cannot get used too.
I have been having trouble with this too, but I actually I think it is really nice and I will get used to it overtime. smile Now I do not have to go to stupid bank chests to train bank standing skills!

so far i love the little fixes they did, have to go check out the rest as soon as I get chance
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post your troll Gold beam moments here (screenshots only) Joseph 12 8,123 2014-03-05 07:02:31
Last Post: Papa Malice
  New taverly update + TROLL BABY Exciled 9 5,125 2012-02-01 11:54:06
Last Post: Jos
  Troll Invasion Shay 35 20,463 2011-06-23 15:06:19
Last Post: Smith