Poll: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!"$?!"$
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stick with current: Plate + 2h + Hex + Arrows
14 93.33%
Swap: Celestial Robe Top + 2h + Celestial Staff + Surgebox
0 0%
Something else!
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DG Binds
Thread Closed 

I'm usually really set in my ways when it comes to DG binds but I'm getting a little bored of my current set up and feel like not enough people mage these days. Plus, hex is pretty common now a days.

Just wondering which everyone feels is the better combo before I make my final decision smile
I honestly do not know enough about dungeonering to make an information decision. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I wouldn't get rid of your Hex bind tbh. I would say switch up your melee binds for mage binds, but you couldn't bind Surgebox + Arrows. :S

If you aren't too bothered about losing your Hex because you're getting close to 120 DG, then by all means swap your Hex for mage gear. But I wouldn't bother until you're fairly close to 120, incase you end up regretting your decision. Tongue
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
I don't know how you are dging for hex to be common but, I wouldn't destroy it.
As you know mage won't be as used during the dungeon, warriors, brutes couple other things, and hex really helps on taking down the meanie necros that are in the room.
All comes down to personal preference, but my vote goes to sticking with the hex setup.
Wub
[Image: teamsara.png]
[Image: benfas.png]
[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
plate, 2h, surge, and w/e else. Blood neck?
mage only helps with warriors, and just a surge box does more than enough damage.

But if you think full mage is better than what you have, try it. Can always go back.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I say keep the hex, helpful on more bosses and I encounter more mages than warriors, that's just me though.
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Stick with the hexagonal winterface!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I'd stick with current setup as it offers greatest flexibility.

The second option leaves you vulnerable (as vulnerable as a level 138 combat person can be...Blush2) to range monsters.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eoc dungeoneering binds Dave 13 9,102 2012-11-22 20:58:35
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Dungeoneering Binds Tay 12 8,813 2012-07-12 13:37:10
Last Post: RickySwift