Introduction Bolivius
Thread Closed 

Hello all! I've been hanging around for a week or so on the forums and in the chat, but I decided to intro after all. I've been retired from scape for about a year and a half, with an occasional period of playing. This was due to my clan closing, a pking clan called Runescape Elites. I held about every rank possible including main leader (dictator if you like King2 ). After that real life was just way to interesting and RS, especially the warring clan scene, was boring me. My best quality as a leader was to cope and make people cope with drama, which made RE a community based clan.

This chapter is closed now because of three factors. One: I can never promise activity on certain times, which makes it hard to attend fixed events. This is especially the case in the evenings (dutch time). I never know whether I'm going to a bar, meeting with friends or my gf or not. Two: As I already said, the drama wasn't fun anymore. Three: I have taken interest in the skilling part of RS (again) and I wish to.

Clan Surreal stood out to me because of the nice RSC topic & site, the skilling motivation and inspiration it emits and the nice people I've met so far in the chat. Also you have events in all timezones with is a pro for me, and you realise people can't always be as active any day.

I can't join yet, because I'm stuck at a stunning 67,5% of combat based xp, and about 191m overall xp. This also gives me more time to decide whether I really want to start with scape again longterm, or this is just a minor comeback.

Short info about me, myself and I:

Runescape Name: Bolivius
Describe yourself in one word: Dutch

What made you start playing runescape: Mate told me about it, he got stuck at level 56, I kept playing
Favorite Movie: Hard, but the LoTR series intrigued me the most.
Other language(s): Dutch, English, German, bit of Spanish
Hobbies/talents: Football, Futsal, Enjoying company with my gf
Nice to see your intro Bolivius and I wish you good luck on lowering that cmb% or reaching 200m if you do decide to join us smile

Welcome and if you need any help at all just ask Biggrin
Hey Bolivius. Biggrin You seem a cool guy.
Good luck meeting the last part of the requirements!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hey and welcome! smile
Sounds like you're looking for a bit more relaxed clan atmosphere, which is exactly what Surreal provides. We're here when you make your decision, and we'd be happy to have you around. Enjoy your stay either way you decide. smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Nice intro! Glad to read it, good luck with meeting the requirements if you decide to join! Hope to see you around Biggrin
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Hey Bolivius, great intro you have here. ^_^ Take your time on whether or not you want to come back full time, but as others have said, we're here when you're ready! And you can always chill out with us as a guest until you get the requirements, of course.

Also, another cool thing to keep in mind: You need 5 event points per month to stay active in the clan and you can earn up to 2 per week just by doing the citadel cap alone; this can be done at your convenience, not a fixed period of time, so it makes it even easier to meet the activity requirement each month. ^^ Just thought I'd throw that in there for you as well.

Take care, I look forward to seeing your application if you do decide to come back full time and take part in Surreal!
Interesting introduction there, and interesting name you have too. Good

Welcome Bolivius, and I hope you decide to stick around and get those requirements to join in full. Grin

You're right about this clan. It's definitely the place for you to be. Wink
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to Surreal smile More dutchie!
(2012-02-14 11:38:04)Meg Wrote:  Nice to see your intro Bolivius and I wish you good luck on lowering that cmb% or reaching 200m if you do decide to join us smile

Welcome and if you need any help at all just ask Biggrin

Thank you for your help already Tongue Santa went upRofl

(2012-02-14 13:57:28)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Hey Bolivius. Biggrin You seem a cool guy.
Good luck meeting the last part of the requirements!

Thank you! I feel cool indeed! I'm working on it!

(2012-02-14 14:01:21)Witch Wrote:  Hey and welcome! smile

Hey, thanks!

(2012-02-14 23:50:04)Evaluate Wrote:  Sounds like you're looking for a bit more relaxed clan atmosphere, which is exactly what Surreal provides. We're here when you make your decision, and we'd be happy to have you around. Enjoy your stay either way you decide. smile

(2012-02-15 00:41:29)TJPAB Wrote:  Nice intro! Glad to read it, good luck with meeting the requirements if you decide to join! Hope to see you around Biggrin

The fastest way would be to get some buyable levels, but I'm not falling into that trap. Doing Fishing/Wc/Cook atm, so it takes a while but I'm sure I'll manage smile

(2012-02-15 01:10:57)Shay Wrote:  Hey Bolivius, great intro you have here. ^_^ Take your time on whether or not you want to come back full time, but as others have said, we're here when you're ready! And you can always chill out with us as a guest until you get the requirements, of course.

Also, another cool thing to keep in mind: You need 5 event points per month to stay active in the clan and you can earn up to 2 per week just by doing the citadel cap alone; this can be done at your convenience, not a fixed period of time, so it makes it even easier to meet the activity requirement each month. ^^ Just thought I'd throw that in there for you as well.

Take care, I look forward to seeing your application if you do decide to come back full time and take part in Surreal!

Yeah Downfall told me about that already, but of course I'm aiming for better activity than just citadel (even though I don't really know what it means as I've never been to a citadel Umnik2. I like the sound of it though!

(2012-02-15 03:11:05)old_jon Wrote:  Interesting introduction there, and interesting name you have too. Good

Welcome Bolivius, and I hope you decide to stick around and get those requirements to join in full. Grin

You're right about this clan. It's definitely the place for you to be. Wink

Thanks for the compliments, I sure intend to stick around and yes everything just feels right so far!

(2012-02-15 10:37:23)Eissoj Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile More dutchie!

Moar!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,923 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,632 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe