[Answered] Slayer setup help
Thread Closed 

(2012-02-29 23:33:34)deckard Wrote:  Btw if u yak then u can bank all d bones, turte shells etc

I disagree on ardy cape - if monsters have high def the +6 stab helps.

No yak only 81 summ, I usually use a bunyip (dont know how its spelled) to heal

(2012-02-29 23:33:34)deckard Wrote:  I disagree on ardy cape - if monsters have high def the +6 stab helps.

Generally, you're wearing a cape that can easily take down a monster. Accuracy comes in useful when you're trying to take down monsters in 1-2 hits on average. On high defence monsters, strength is far more useful for delivering those short critical hits, while only losing slight accuracy.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
(2012-02-29 23:45:06)Kniight Lost Wrote:  
(2012-02-29 23:33:34)deckard Wrote:  Btw if u yak then u can bank all d bones, turte shells etc

I disagree on ardy cape - if monsters have high def the +6 stab helps.

No yak only 81 summ, I usually use a bunyip (dont know how its spelled) to heal

I found the fire/ice/moss titans to be pretty useful at that summoning level. They all have the same scroll ability, which heals you and boosts your defence level, and they can fight in multicombat areas. I leaned on the fire titan the most because he gave magic xp. The other two give attack and strength.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Pretty sure everything I'm going to say was mentioned earlier, but here it is anyways:

Greaters (wilderness, welfare gear[mystic], polypore works well)
Hellhounds (resource dg, [iron/steel] titan it as well, speeds up the task by a lot, spirit cape; plant cannon just before the enclave at the north)
Dark Beasts (light temple, near the runite ore spot, place cannon at the darkest square or surrounding squares)
Kalphites (Do No Evil quest area, on same level as Kalphite Queen, bring 1-2 sharks just in case you manage to get hit by her)
Black Demons (Rng/Polypore advised, plant cannon near the the southern area, will be able to fill w/o moving)
Black Dragons (Melee advised or rng w/ dragonbane bolts, do not mage unless w/ soa; plant cannon just after the centerpeice)
Bloodvelds (Mutated, Meiyerditch labs[Drakan's medallion/Wicked Hood to Blood Altar], plant cannon near center, [iron/steel] titan is almost a must)
Iron Dragons (Kuradal or Resource w/ cannon; SoA/Polypore work fine)
Steel Dragons (same as above)
Terror Dogs (wouldn't advise doing w/o slayer ring, polypore/rapier should be fine)
Aberrant Spectres (cannon in Polli slayer dungeon, [iron/steel] titan would help, spirit cape)

Items that may aid you:
If 95+ Summoning: Spirit Cape
Dwarf Multicannon
Demonhorn Necklace
Dragonbane bolts
Slayer Helmet, ofc
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Survey of 120 Slayer by Jagex ChangingLane 11 7,143 2017-02-07 03:30:32
Last Post: Kakerrot
  General Interface/Bar Setup Thrashkick 6 3,909 2016-12-05 16:39:54
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  [Update]Winter Weekends - Slayer and Bosses Ava 0 2,184 2014-12-28 19:41:22
Last Post: Ava
  Slayer Questions AlchemyHawk 5 4,621 2014-03-03 21:25:38
Last Post: Gatrie
  Slayer Questions Dave 4 4,223 2014-01-16 04:55:41
Last Post: Gohankuten