Introduction
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Elrydith
Real-life name/nickname: Raul
Describe yourself in one word: Ambitious

What made you start playing runescape: I saw my friend playing some game, suddenly more and more of my friends started to playing 'that game' and that's pretty much it, i started playing and we nolifed, they quited, i'm still playing.
Favorite Movie: Well there are plenty of them, i just have to add them all. Top Gun; Hot Shots(2); Van Damme old movies, Steven Seagal movies, Bad Boys 1,2; American Pie 1-3; Rush Hour 1-3; and favourite sitcom Two and a Half Men, with Charlie Sheen.
Occupation: - (Well pretty much nothing, no job, no school cause of my anxiety disorder)
Other language(s): German
Hobbies/talents: I've been working out for a year now, i was some really skinny guy back then before i started bulking. I quited soccer after 6 years, started playing volleyball, played it about 3 years and quited that too, so now here i am.
Hey and welcome! smile
Hello to you too and thanks smile
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here!
Hi There! smile Welcome to Surreal!
"No, you don't get it, that's why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
- Hatake Kakashi
Welcome to Surreal, Raul, enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hey there, Raul Biggrin Welcome to Surreal. We're very happy to have you! Feel free to wonder around and check out our competitions and such. Make yourself right at home and let us know if you have a question at all Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thanks alot, i will since i'm a little forum-freak and i hope i won't let you down smile
Hey Raul, welcome ^.^ Let us know if you have any questions or anything Wink
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Hey Raul, welcome to Surreal as a fellow provisional member! I saw you posting actively on the forums as well and figured I would drop by and show my support with your probationary period; you and I could be provisional buddies!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,923 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,632 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe