Jack's Introduction
Thread Closed 

Runescape Username:

Lyrical - Adjective
1. (of literature, art, or music) Expressing the writer's emotions in an imaginative and beautiful way.

Real-Life Name:

Codie but I go by Jack; a nickname given to me after someone jokingly replied "You're ---- out of luck, Jack." The name has stuck ever since.

Age & Birthday:

I am 21 years old born on March 7, 1991.

World Location:

The United States of America, on the east cost in Florida.

My self in one word:

I would definitely have to choose: weird.

Reason for playing Runescape:

Runescape began as a nasty habit I picked up from friends at the local library; where I did everything but read a book.

What I enjoy:

I'm the typical 21 year old male. I enjoy embarrassing myself for the entertainment of women, seemingly hating on my friends as we tease one another without remorse, and getting upset at video games because "... that mission is impossible!"

If there is anything more specific you would like to know, feel free to ask! I don't bite too hard.
Hey and welcome! smile
(2012-05-27 21:54:03)Witch Wrote:  Hey and welcome! smile

Hey! Thank you for the welcome, it is greatly appreciated. I hope I get to join Surreal! My introduction wasn't too hard to read, was it? I'm really bad at introductions. I may just erase mine and fill out the template.
Your intro was just fine, Jack. smile

Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-05-27 22:16:24)Evaluate Wrote:  Your intro was just fine, Jack. smile

Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you Evaluate for accepting my provisional application and welcoming me into the clan as a noob! My introduction may have been fine but I changed it never-the-less.
Welcome Jack! It's great to have you here smile Your introduction looks a-ok to me, so no worries there; hope you enjoy your time here in Surreal - noticed you've been accepted for Provisional status so that's good! You'll have a lot of fun here, hehe!

Let us know if we can answer any questions or anything like that, we're here to help.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2012-05-28 00:35:01)Downfall Wrote:  Welcome Jack! It's great to have you here smile Your introduction looks a-ok to me, so no worries there; hope you enjoy your time here in Surreal - noticed you've been accepted for Provisional status so that's good! You'll have a lot of fun here, hehe!

Let us know if we can answer any questions or anything like that, we're here to help.

The warm welcome is very much appreciated! I've had my eye set on Surreal for a long time so it is great to finally be here! Now all I need to do is pass my probationary period. I hope to have more fun than just a lot.
Hey Jack and welcome. Loved your intro, made me laugh Lol Wink
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
(2012-05-28 00:59:05)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  Hey Jack and welcome. Loved your intro, made me laugh Lol Wink

I can't say it enough, thank you for the warm welcome. It is a pleasant and much appreciated change from my experiences in the past. I'm glad I could make someone laugh! I'm usually the class clown.
Jackson
Quote:My self in one word:

I would definitely have to choose: weird.

ZMOG!!!! WELCOME FELLOW WEIRD GUY!!!! WubWubWub

Jack, welcome to our clan. Wondeful to have you with us.

I've visited Florida a year ago. It was March. It was lovely. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,923 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,631 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,021 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,688 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,795 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe