I am "back"
Thread Closed 

Hello again, its been a long time since I left this clan on early 2011 due to sickness of the game. I returned recently trying to tune up about what happened on the runescape universe while I was out. Some changes re-motivated me on my return, others not so much. I went by a couple clans in the meantime, but they have proven to be nothing but chat rooms with very casual clan war events. Then I remembered the last, but best clan I've ever joined. If you thought on Surreal, so did I! Grin

I would love to submit a new application and get straight into the action again, but theres a [serious] problem. When I quit the game, I thought I would never, ever think about runescape again, which led me to sell this quest cape account on my avatar (i feel ashamed for keeping it there). I had to come back from scratch like a newcomer and now im just a few levels to be allowed entrance on the skill total worlds. Since I no longer have the semipro levels I used to, I dont really think im allowed here again. But im glad to see its still here and still active anyway!

Feel free to add me: [Removed due to spam]

See you soon, surrealians! Bye
Hope to see you back soon.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

You sold your account? O_o
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

LOL this thread made me laugh.

Welcome back but yeah, RWT activities are against RS TOS and Surreal rules - naughty naughty!
(2012-06-10 15:54:34)Meg Wrote:  LOL this thread made me laugh.

Welcome back but yeah, RWT activities are against RS TOS and Surreal rules - naughty naughty!

Yea, I know it, and im already paying my punishment having to start all over again, even though i belived never ever ((ever)³)³ touch this game again. One of my worst mistakes ever ever (ever)³)³. Sad
Recover your account. Problem solved.
[Image: whid1.gif]
(2012-06-10 17:52:34)Clifford Wrote:  Recover your account. Problem solved.

Thanks for the help, but I have no plans on recovering it. Even if I wanted, its been almost 2 years, so everything that could be changed on it is already different.

Anyway I came here to see if this clan was still alive, not beg for a second chance with a mid-leveled character. Happy skilling!
(2012-06-10 18:54:05)Ralp Wrote:  
(2012-06-10 17:52:34)Clifford Wrote:  Recover your account. Problem solved.

Thanks for the help, but I have no plans on recovering it. Even if I wanted, its been almost 2 years, so everything that could be changed on it is already different.

Anyway I came here to see if this clan was still alive, not beg for a second chance with a mid-leveled character. Happy skilling!

If you know when you made it, where you lived, what previous passwords you used and some other basic information, you can overlook the recovery questions and a few other things.

Disclaimer: I don't condone this action, however, I'd do it.
[Image: whid1.gif]
Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome back, glad to see you've returned Ralp! smile

Best of luck on the new account!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 7,445 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  Updated Intro Since I came Back Harrison 5 3,763 2017-05-09 16:23:05
Last Post: Harrison
  Back after Break Ricky 8 4,529 2016-06-01 00:35:20
Last Post: Ricky
  Mikuri is back?! Mikuri 14 9,345 2015-05-08 11:29:00
Last Post: Mikuri
  Guess who's back? Jay 11 6,593 2015-03-03 21:08:45
Last Post: Jos