Grab up items you want now!
Thread Closed 

It is times like these that I wish I hadn't spent my money on Prayer and helping all my friends out! I've got like 5M total, there isn't much I can stock up on. I think I'm going to lead a raid on Jay's bank! Insane. I wouldn't buy anything with special attacks since they're taking those out for combat buffs.
(2012-06-14 16:09:14)Whiskey Wrote:  I wouldn't buy anything with special attacks since they're taking those out for combat buffs.

Keep in mind that there will be class specific abilities, so if all claw types have a certain ability that is decent (which I assume it will be) then obviously you'd want the best weapon in the class to use, which is dragon claws.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Bought full bandos and 100k cballs when they were at their cheapest, didn't bother with steadfasts though, too expensive for what they are imo.
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
(2012-06-14 17:07:53)Fear Wrote:  Bought full bandos and 100k cballs when they were at their cheapest, didn't bother with steadfasts though, too expensive for what they are imo.

Can sell em when you're done though Wink So no overall cost at all for the best boots in the game Wink
They rose over 1m during the last GE update, don't think I'll bother buying them now. Tongue
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
(2012-06-14 17:20:12)Fear Wrote:  They rose over 1m during the last GE update, don't think I'll bother buying them now. Tongue

And still rising Tongue, seems like idiots finally stopped panicking.
Everything is going up again. That was just people in panic with the combat update without even knowing what is real and what isn't
Bought pretty much everything needed for me to finish slayer maybe if I get the cash hanging arround I can get some claws since the combat update is just near the end of the year I'll have plenty of time to use them before they "lose their abilities".
I bought steads at 25m and they're 37+ now
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

(2012-06-14 16:20:56)Pulsar Wrote:  
(2012-06-14 16:09:14)Whiskey Wrote:  I wouldn't buy anything with special attacks since they're taking those out for combat buffs.

Keep in mind that there will be class specific abilities, so if all claw types have a certain ability that is decent (which I assume it will be) then obviously you'd want the best weapon in the class to use, which is dragon claws.

I had not thought about it in that sense, you're right. I imagine they'll still be in demand and worth their weight. I was just thinking about all the people who may or may not flip their lids when they find the special bar has been removed on their beloved Armadyl Godsword. I gave godswords more thought than anything else because Jagex mentioned the four godswords will essentially be the same weapon and their only difference after the update will be purely cosmetic.
I don't have enough money to buy the items I'd like to have :lol:. Oh well smile. Glad you got tassets for cheap though, that's nice!
:: Maxed Combat - 14 Skill Capes
[Image: scaled.php?server=804&filename=chazsig.png&res=landing]
Life's good, you know I ain't going to lie. I'm going to light it up like the 4th of July.
If I can keep it up, I ain't sleeping tonight cuz up till now it's been a hell of a ride.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Holiday items for loyalty points Exciled 8 6,323 2014-02-10 05:48:19
Last Post: Bug
  Answered Dragon items. Rawries 12 7,607 2011-10-17 22:20:08
Last Post: Shay
  Items Kept on Death Changes Bug 6 4,442 2011-04-20 18:11:01
Last Post: Kun