Did you know?
Thread Closed 

Did you know that if you are collecting papayas/oranges using a fruit bat, you can note them using a tool leprechaun?
Type in on notes "orly?" and then the reply is "yarly" :p

Use a herring on a tree =o funny
(2010-11-05 07:18:31)Krady Wrote:  typing in on notes "all your base are belong to us" yeilds the message "orlly?"

-Krady
also if you guys have seen there is a behemoth pig in draynor and if you talk to the master farmer about it, and ask for a ride it is a quite comical conversation.

omg the note thingy works, lmao thats awesome Tongue
if you use a heim crab on someone *just* as they are about to die in dungeoneering, a message comes up "NOT EVEN THE MIGHTY HEIM CRAB COULD SAVE THEM!"
No, I did not know that!
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Back in classic, Jagex used to speak in "ye olde english!" at all times. Was so funny.
Did you know that embargo spelt backwards is "O grab me" Tongue

but seriously, something runescape related,
Did you know if you hold "shift" then use the arrows it will move the cursor in the chat box so you can correct you're typing mistakes without backspacing the rest of what you have typed Biggrin also you can use the mouse to click where you've made a mistake to correct it.
I'm gonna break out all my Runescape classic trivia, Did you know that in the early days of runescape classic spells could fail and the player would keep their runes but be unable to cast? o.O
(2010-11-14 12:58:30)Flying fruit Wrote:  I'm gonna break out all my Runescape classic trivia, Did you know that in the early days of runescape classic spells could fail and the player would keep their runes but be unable to cast? o.O

If I remember correctly you had to wait 20 seconds to try a recast Tongue
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Did you know that by putting you chat to «Clan», you don't need the / to talk in the clan?